Are You Going to Kill Us

" What!? It can't be. "

He ran over and checked the monitor.

   " They ran the battery out. "

He walked to the right corner pulling me with him. He sat me down in the corner and crouched in front of me.

   " Stay quiet. Maybe they won't know we are here. Got it. "

I nodded and then the lights went out. I heard music start to play. Mike crouched in front of me. I kept my eyes shut. Then the music stopped. I heard footsteps, but I didn't open my eyes. Then I felt something pull my chin up. I kept my eyes closed.

   " My dear... " A smooth deep voice said.

   "...can you show me your beautiful E/c eyes? Goldie told me all about them. I want to see them. "

I opened my eyes and looked at who was in front of me. It was a man. He had chocolate brown hair with a black top hat and ice colored eyes, and brown bear ears. He had a white button-up shirt on with a brown overcoat that went a little past his knees. Black pants and black shoes. With a brown tie around his neck. I noticed he had a microphone in his hand.

   " F-Freddy?"

    " The one and only. "

I looked around and didn't see Mike. He wasn't in the office. No one was. Only Freddy and I.

   " Where is Mike?"

   " Oh. He's in one of the party rooms. He's not harmed trust me. "

   " O-Okay. Are you g-going to stuff me into a suit?"

   " I'm afraid not my dear. You're too cute to go in one of those. So I thought I would let my friends stall out your power and I would come to meet you. "

   " But your human. "

   " Yes. It's something we've been able to do for a while now. "

   " Oh. So you're not going to kill me. "

   " Never. "

I nodded and he took my hands and helped me up. He put his microphone on the table. He held my hand and walked me to one of the party rooms. When we walked through the door I saw Mike sitting there looking annoyed. Chica was talking to him nonstop and Bonnie was playing his guitar a little bit. Goldie was sitting next to him on the table. Then there was another guy that was there, but I didn't recognize.

He had long red hair and wore a pirate outfit. His right hand was a hook and he had an eyepatch over his left eye. His canine teeth were sharp. He looked up at me and smiled. Then Mike's eyes found mine.

   " Y/n!"

He stood up and walked over to me. He gripped my arms.

   " I thought they did something to you. I was worried. "

A small smile formed on my lips.

   " Thanks, Mike. I'm fine though. He didn't do anything. "

   " Good. "

Then he let go of my arms and leaned against the wall. The man with red hair ran up to me rather quickly.

   " Hello, lass. My name be Foxy. What is yours?"

   " Y/n. "

   " Pleasure to meet ye Y/n. "

I nodded. Then Mike brought up the question we were both thinking.

   " Why are you guys human? This hasn't happened before. "

   " Cause of Y/n. She talked nicely to me today and when I heard she was going to be the night guard I tried to make sure they didn't harm her. " Goldie said.

   " Ya, we wanted to meet her after Goldie told us about her. " Chica said.

   " So you aren't going to hurt us?"

   " Nope. We will not. To tell you the truth it gets boring in this pizzeria. ONly Goldie can talk to people cause he's a waiter in the morning. " Bonnie said.

   " Okay. " Mike said.

He went and sat down at the table. I was pulled away from Freddy and I went towards Bonnie. He sat down on the table again.

   " Hey, Bonnie. "

   " Hey. Glad we can now talk. I saw you today while we were performing. "

   " That's why I felt another pair of eyes staring at me. "

   " What! You could tell?"

   " A little bit. "

   " I'll try not to stare next time. "

I nodded and sat beside him and watched him strummed his guitar. Then the bell rang. They all said goodbye and returned to their stage. Mike and I walked out of the pizzeria. When we walked outside I saw Vincent standing there. He had that same smirk on his face that he had the other day.

   " Hey, Vincent. "

   " Hello, there angel. "

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. I looked at Mike. He stood completely still beside me staring at Vincent. Vincent's eye were focused on me. I shook Mike's arm. He unfroze and looked at me.

   " Hey, you okay? You were just frozen. "

   " Ya. I'm fine. Y/n do you want to come with me and get some breakfast?"

   " Sure. "

   " Okay. I'll drive. "

He took my hand and lead me towards his motorcycle. As we walked by Vincent He held my arm.

   " Forgetting something sweet cheeks?"

I took his keys out of my pocket and handed them to him. He took them from me and his smirk widened. 

   " Do your legs hurt..."

   " Why would they?"

   " ...from running through my dreams all night? You did say in your dreams the other day. "

I could feel Mike's grip on my hand tighten. Vincent pecked my cheek and walked inside. I stood there frozen. He kissed my cheek. Mike was frozen again too. I held in the blush, which was easy, and pulled Mike away from the pizzeria. I pulled him towards his motorcycle.

   " How about We each go home and change and I'll meet you at the place?"

   " Sure, or I could come to get you?"

   " That sounds great. "

   " Okay. "

   " I'll see you then. "

He let go of my hand and I walked to my car and started driving home.