Sleeping

I walked over to the stage and sat beside Freddy on the wall. 

   " Hey, Freddy. "

   " Hey Y/n. Where were you? "

   " I was talking with Goldie. "

   " Oh? What were you two talking about? "

   " We just played a game of Uno. "

   " Who won? "

   " Me of course. "

   " I doubt it. My brother is good at the game. "

   " Until I came along and beat him. "

He rolled his eyes at me. I took a look at the title of the book. Engineering and Mechanics.

   " Why are you reading about that? "

   " Everyday after the shows we get pizza and other stuff stuck in our suits. It makes us in able to transform. I read this so I can get an idea of what to do. "

    " Interesting. Mind if I take a closer look? "

   " I don't mind. "

He held the book out to me. I grabbed it and read over the page he was reading. I could feel him staring at it over my shoulder, still reading. I tried not to blush. Then I felt his chin on my shoulder.

   " F-Freddy? "

   " Hmm? "

   " W-what are y-you doing? "

   " Well, I'm still reading. So I thought I would read it while you were looking at it. Why? Something wrong with that dear~"

   " N-No. "

   " Are you sure?"

   " Positive. "

   " Funny. You say one thing, but your face betrays you. "

   " W-What? "

   " You're blushing dear. "

I realized that I felt the heat all over my face. I gave him his book back and stood up. But I was pulled back down. Freddy wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back down. 

   " Where are you heading off too? "

   " N-Nowhere. " 

   " Then stay here with me while I read. I could use the company. "

    " Freddy! Leave the lass alone. "

 I looked over at Foxy. He noticed my predicament. Bonnie did too.

    " Ya, if Y/n wants to leave your arms then let her! "

   " You all ruin my moment. "

Freddy let go of me and I stood up. I jumped off of the stage. I looked back at Freddy and he winked at me. I blushed even more. I started walking to the security room. When I got there I saw Mike asleep on the chair. The monitor was still on. I took the monitor out of his lap and turned it off. I set it on the table and walked to the corner. I sat down and checked the time.

   ' 2:00. I can sleep for a few hours. '

I folded my arms around my legs and let my head fall in my lap. I fell asleep quickly. 

( Mike's P.O.V. )

I felt something being lifted off of my lap. I cracked my eyes open a little to see Y/n taking the monitor away from me.

   ' Did I fall asleep? '

She turned it off and set it on the table. She walked over to the corner and laid down with her head in her lap. I waited a couple of minutes to make sure she was asleep. I sat up on my chair and opened my eyes fully. she looked to be in a peaceful sleep.

   ' She looks so cute. '

I stood up and walked to the corner and picked her up. I sat back down in the chair and cranked it back and set my feet on the desk. Y/n laid on top of me.

 Y/n laid on top of me

She nestled up to me and I held her while petting her head. I rested my head back against the headrest and tilted my hat down covering my eyes. I fell back to sleep once more.

( Chica's P.O.V. )

   " ...and that's why I like seafood on my pizza. "

   " Because you're a pirate. That's your only reason!?"

   " That id be lass. "

I rolled my eyes at him and stood up from the table. I walked around trying to find Y/n.

   " Hey, Freddy do you know where Y/n is? "

   " She walked down the hallway towards the security office. "

   " Thanks. "

I walked down the hallway and walked to the security office. I took a peek inside and saw Mike pick up Y/n. He set her on top of him and he laid back in the chair stroking her hair. He tilted his hat down and fell asleep.

   ' I '

   ' NEED '

   ' PICTURES! '

I took my phone out and started taking pictures of them.