Mike's Awake

( Some Time Later )

I sat up in the bed and opened my eyes. I ran my hand through my black hair and looked around the room.

' I'm in a hospital? '

I looked on the nightstand and saw a call button for the nurse. I pressed it and a nurse was in here in a minute.

" Yes, Mr. Schmidt how can I help you? "

" Why am I here? "

" You were brought here after the incident Mr. Schmidt. Your wounds needed to be healed they were very bad and you were unconscious for a month. "

" What was the incident? "

" At the Freddy Fazbear pizzeria, there was a murderer in the building and he gave you quite a beating. We were afraid you wouldn't make it when you got here. "

" Okay. Can you go I need to think. "

She nodded and left the room. I grabbed my phone and saw that the date was a month later as the nurse said. I set my phone down on the bed and looked around the room. The shades were open and the TV was off. Then a thought came to me.

' What happened to Y/n? '

I picked my phone back up and speed dialed her number. It kept ringing and then it went straight to voicemail.

" I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach does not have a voicemail box set up yet. Goodbye. "

Then it went off. I called again and I got the same response.

" What the heck. "

I set my phone down and was about to call the nurse again when I saw a letter on my nightstand. I picked it up and opened the letter.

Dear Mike,

Hey, Mike. How are you doing? If you're reading this then you're awake. When I saw you, you were unconscious. You're probably wondering what's going on. Let me tell you.

After you ' killed ' Vincent. He grabbed your leg and pulled you down. I pulled you away from him and you blacked out. I thought I lost you. I ran to the door and tried to get out. Freddy opened the door for me and I ran out. The animatronics tried to kill him and I ran to the front door. Vincent had the keys and the door was locked. Vincent found me and started kissing my neck, but Bonnie pulled him off of me. He stabbed Vincent and that's when the cops came.

I told the police the whole story and they didn't believe me when I said that the animatronics were human. They said it was a way to calm myself down from the events. I walked to the pizzeria and found Alex standing in front of it.

He said that the animatronics were being scrapped and the pizzeria was being torn down and a new one was going to be built. He said he cut the human animatronics out of the camera system and made it look like they were on stage.

He told me to go on a paid vacation for however long I want. I was told by the investigator before I left that I'm not allowed to contact you or Alex while on vacation. So I can keep my stress down and let the imaginary human animatronics leave my head.

So don't try to contact me. You won't get an answer. Maybe I am going crazy. I don't know this vacation will help me. I'm not coming back until the new building is built probably.

I know you are going to be upset, but there's nothing I can do. I don't know when you'll wake up and the only time I can get a call from you or Alex is when the new building is up and finished and Alex will call me so I can have my job back. I left you a key to get into the house.

Mike, I hope you heal up. I'm going to miss you, Mike.

Goodbye for now Mike.

Sincerely,
F/n L/n

' What? '

I stood up and grabbed a clean shirt with some pants and got dressed. I left the hospital and walked to the house we shared. When I got there I unlocked the door and walked inside. I walked upstairs to her room. When I opened the door everything was clean and neat. The bed was made and it looked like nothing touched the room. I walked to her dresser and saw nothing in there. Then I checked the closet it was the same thing.

" She's really gone. "

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Alex.

" Hello? "

" Alex. "

" Hey, Mike. Glad to see you're awake. "

" Alex when is the new building going to finished? "

" I don't know. maybe a year or two. "

" Alex where is Y/n? "

" She's on vacation Mike. "

" But where? "

" I'm sorry I can't tell you, Mike. The detective said to calm her down and keep her stress level low she needs to be on vacation and not be in contact with anyone until the building is built. "

" But she isn't stressed. "

" I know that. But they believe that if she calms down and her stress levels become low her sanity will come back to her. They think she lost it that night. They think she'll be better if she goes on a vacation until the building is built and has no contact with anyone from here. So they gave her a new phone and made me become silent about her. So I'm sorry Mike she's somewhere and I can't tell you where or her new number. "

" Alex isn't there anything you can do? "

" Sorry, Mike. There's nothing I can do. Now have a good day. "

Then Alex hung up on me. I set my phone down in my pocket and looked around the room. Looks like I'm going to have to live without her for a while.

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

Mike sat in the corner and held his arms around himself. He wasn't an emotional person, but he was willing to make an excuse at this moment.

He would miss you. So much.

Alex was a the pizzeria. It was being taken down. He picked up the phone and called someone.

" Hey, this is Alex. I want to talk to you about those animatronics. You said you were using parts from the old ones right? Well, I want these to look newer and whatever is left of the originals I want you to send to me when you send the new ones got it? Good. "

He hung up the phone and looked around the area. He knew as well as Mike that Y/n leaving was a mistake. Mike was going to be cold and depressed waiting for her to come back. The original animatronics are heartbroken, and Alex missed his favorite employee.

There was no way out of it though. In the contract, it stated that she wouldn't have contact with him or anyone until it was time for her to come back.

So,

They would have to wait.