Having Fun

We all stayed like that. Hugging each other in tears. We stayed like that for what felt like a good while. Until we heard a beeping noise coming from the kitchen. I looked up towards the kitchen to see smoke coming from the oven.

" Oh. T-That's my pizza. "

She hugged me and ran off to the kitchen. We all separated and I stared at everyone. I could tell they were happy I knew. I noticed Bonnie had something behind his back.

" Bonnie, what is that behind your back? "

" O-Oh..."

A blush covered his face from ear to ear.

" I made this for you yesterday. I finished it not too long ago. "

He handed me a flower crown made with my favorite flowers. He set it on my head and smiled. I smiled back at him I knew a blush was covering my face.

" T-Thank you, Bonnie. "

" Not a problem. Anytime. "

" Here's the pizza!" Chica shouted.

She set the pizza in front of me and we all started eating. We ate laughed and joked with each other as we use too. When we finished Chica took my phone and started playing music. We all danced to the music. Then Foxy pulled my hand and we started dancing.

" Lass ye be the best mate I had ever had. "

" O-Oh u-u-umm- "

" Sorry, Foxy I believe she's not yours. " Freddy said

He grabbed my other hand and pulled me away from Foxy. A different song started playing and I danced with Freddy. I laughed at my situation. Freddy tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

" Sorry, not sorry! "

Bonnie pulled my hand and I started dancing with him. I laughed as his bunny ears moved from side to side.

" Sorry, Bonnie I don't share. "

Goldie took my hand and teleported me away from Bonnie. We were closer to Chica now. I heard the bell ring and I grabbed my phone from Chica.

" Gotta go guys. "

" Bye Dear. "

" BYE!!"

" Bye Sweetie "

" Bye Lass. "

" Bye Y/n. "

I walked to the front doors. I saw Vincent's car pull up and I felt fear in my eyes. I tried to hide my fear and stayed confident. I grabbed my stuff and walked towards the front doors. I opened the doors and handed Vincent the keys and walked to my car. As I got to my car I felt someone grab my arm.

" Hey! What's wrong!? You look like you're trying to avoid me!"

" I'm not having a good day and the night shift didn't help. I'm going home to check on Mike and then I'm going to get rest. "

I ripped my arm from him and got in my car. I started my car and started driving away. I made my way home and when I did I saw Mike sitting outside.

" Mike? what are you doing out here? "

" Waiting for you to come back. "

" Thanks. Can I talk to you inside? "

" Sure. "

I walked inside with Mike and sat on my couch.

" Mike do you know about the 5 missing children? "

He looked pale. His eyes widened.

" How do you know about them? "

" I had a dream. That's why I woke up like I did last night. I had a dream about Vincent murdering them. "

" Okay. "

His face went back to its original color and his eyes stared at me with understanding.

" All the security guards have that dream. I had it and I didn't go to work for a while. Most guards quit others try to find the hole in the wall. They die trying. "

" I found it. "

" You did? "

" Ya. I did dried blood was on the walls with spider webs everywhere. I talked to the animatronics and the dream was real. Vincent killed them. "

" Y/n? "

I looked up at Mike and I realized he was closer to me. He pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back.

" I'm so glad you know. "

" Thanks. Did you know? "

"As I said before I had that dream, but I didn't think it was real. Then one day Vincent saw me talking to you and he pinned me against the wall. He warned me that if I told you he would kill me. I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry. "

" I-It's fine Mike I understand. "

He pulled away and held on to my arms. Our faces inches away from each other. He glanced at my lips and then looked back at my eyes. He started leaning closer towards me. He closed his eyes and I closed mine. Our lips connected and it was rough. We were in a rough passionate kiss. After a few minutes we pulled away and I blushed.

" Heh. Sweet and soft like I thought. "

" W-What!? HEY!"

He started laughing at me. He pulled me closer and he laid down on the couch with me laying on top of him.

" You could use some rest. Go to sleep. "

I didn't hesitate and I fell asleep quickly.