Run

Once we got there I got out and locked my car. I saw Vincent's car parked but I didn't see him outside with the keys. I walked inside with Mike and walked to the office. I checked the time and saw that it was now 11:30.

   " We don't have long until we start our shift. "

   " Okay. "

I walked out of the office and walked towards the main party room. I saw the animatronics on the stage and I saw Vincent sitting at one of the tables.

   " Vincent? "

He didn't speak. He didn't say anything. He just sat there.

   ' Maybe he didn't hear me. '

   " Vincent it's almost midnight. It's time for you to go. "

   " Oh Y/n. Oh, sweet sweet Y/n. "

He now stood up with his back still facing me. his arms in front of him. 

   " I know. "

   " You know what Vincent? "

   " I know that you figured out the Freddy Fazbear history. "

I felt my face go pale.

   " H-How-"

   " There would be no reason for you to avoid me unless you knew. So now you know. "

He turned towards me. His eyes were black voids with only red pinpricks. He had a sinister grin on his face. He held a knife in his hand. I felt my whole body start to shake. He started walking towards me and I started backing up.

   "Are you scared? Scared that I'm gonna kill you? Well, I'm not. I'm only going to take you and make you mine. I'm not afraid to kill anyone who gets in my way. "

   " Mike! " I screamed.

I started running towards the office. When I got there I slammed both doors shut. Mike stood there looking concerned.

   " Mike. Vincent said he would take me and kill anyone who got in his way. "

I heard the bell ring signaling for the shift to begin. 

   " Okay, we'll watch through the cameras for him. "

   " Y/n! Are you okay!? "

I looked behind myself and saw Goldie. I hugged Goldie.

   " I'm fine. I'm fine. "

He rubbed my back in a comforting matter. I pulled away and looked at Goldie.

   " Where are the others? "

   "They're looking for Vincent. They told you before that if they get the chance they will kill him. They're taking the chance tonight. "

   " Oh, Lord. "

   " You guys can't stay here the battery will run out quick. "

   " He's right Y/n. We need to get out of the building. " Mike said.

   " How? Vincent has the keys. "

   " I'll take you guys to my room backstage and lock the door. "

I nodded my head. Goldie grabbed Mike's arm and grabbed my hand. He teleported us to his room. He ran to the door and walked out locking it. Mike stood and looked around the room and I sat on the bed. Before I knew it Vincent burst through the shadows. He grabbed Mike by the shirt.

   " Mike! "

I couldn't watch so I closed my eyes. I could hear Mike fighting back. I took a peek and saw that Mike was beating him. I could see blood on the floor though. I closed my eyes. I started breathing in deeply. Then I heard a thump. I opened my eyes and looked at the scene in front of me.

Mike was standing while Vincent was on the ground. Mike was breathing deeply. He had slashes all over him.

   " M-Mike? "

He looked up at me and smiled. I stood up and started walking towards him. Then Vincent grabbed his leg and pulled him down. I ran towards the two and pushed Vincent away from Mike. I pulled Mike away and towards the bed. I sat on my legs and held his head in my hands.

   " Mike? "

   " Y-Y/n you...need.......to run. "

   " What a-about you? "

   " What about him Y/n!? "

I looked up at Vincent. He kept that crazed smile on his face. His knife filled with blood.

   " It's just you and me! No one else. He doesn't matter! I'm the only one who matters! Just you.....and me. "

I looked down at Mike. His face looked distant.

   " Mike, please. "

He didn't respond. I laid Mike's head down and stood up. Before I knew it Vincent lunged at me. I dodged and ran towards the door. I banged my hands on it and yelled.

   " Help!" 

   " PLEASE! "

The door opened and I saw Freddy standing at the door. He pulled me out and held me. He closed the door before Vincent could get to it.

   " Y/n are you alright? "

    " I think so. But M-Mike... "

   " I see. "

He let me go and I was grabbed by Foxy. He hugged me.

   " Thank the Gods ye are alright. "

I hugged him back. Then I hugged Bonnie.

   " I was so scared you were going to be hurt. "

Then I went over to Chica.

   " Y/n I'm so glad your okay. " She said with her voice shaking. 

Goldie stood beside her. He hugged me and I embraced him back.

   " I didn't know he was in there Y/n. I'm so so so so sorry. "

   " I-It's okay. "

   " Y/n you need to go. " Freddy said.

   " Where could she go? " 

I turned around and saw Vincent leaning against the wall.

   " H-How? "

He chuckled and his smile somehow got wider. Freddy lunged at him and Vincent dodged. Everybody ran for him and I backed up on the stage. He was quick and skilled. He made it to me quickly. I started running away. I ran towards the doors. When I got there I pushed and pulled on the doors. They were locked. I couldn't open them. I couldn't escape. I felt arms wrap around my waist. 

   ' Oh no. '

   " You forget dear Y/n. I have the keys. " He whispered in my ear.

   " Please. Just stop. " I said quietly.

    " Ohhh but why would I? "

I felt his knife glide gently against my chin.

   " I bet your blood tastes sweet. Should I cut you though or wait till I take you home. Hmm~. "

Then he started kissing my neck. I shivered at his touch. The knife now traced down my sides. Then he was pulled off of me. I collapsed onto the floor and held my arms. I looked behind me and saw Bonnie pulling Vincent away from me. Vincent was struggling in his grip.

   " Leave. "

   " Her. "

   " Alone!" 

Bonnie grabbed Vincent's knife and stabbed him. I looked at Bonnie. He looked up at me and he walked over to me.

   " Y/n did he do anything? "

I shook my head yes and rubbed my neck. He leaned his forehead on mine. I heard sirens outside. Bonnie walked away so as to not get caught and the police crashed through the glass doors. I blacked out right there.