Sicker

( Mike's P.O.V. )

   " I'm doing terrible! " I shout at the wall.

I'm sick in bed and I can't sleep. Plus I'm too worried about Y/n. I don't want those kinky animatronics doing anything to her. I need to get out of bed.

Mike sat up and got out of the bed. He got dressed and looked outside. he saw his motorcycle in the driveway. He shook his head and thought that he could walk there. That's exactly what he did. He walked all the way to the pizzeria to see you.

( Your P.O.V. )

I sat talking to Bonnie and Chica when my phone started ringing. I saw Mike's icon on my phone. I stood up and walked to the hallway and answered the phone.

   " Mike? "

   " Hey, Y/n. Go to the front doors. "

   " Why? "

   " Don't ask questions. "

   " O-Okay. "

I walked to the front door and saw Mike leaning against the glass door. I opened it and looked at him. He looked exhausted.

   " Mike!? You look.....exhausted. "

   " Ya. I am. "

   " I'll drive you back. "

   " No. I'll be fine. I wanted to make sure those animatronics didn't do anything to you. "

   " Oh....well thanks for thinking about me, but you're sick. You need to be in bed resting. "

   " I can't sleep. My fever is still here and I can't sleep. "

   " Well, the shift is almost over. "

   " How much longer? "

   " A few minutes. "

   " Alright. Go on ahead and get your stuff we'll stay out here and wait on you. "

   " We?"

   " Did I say we? "

   " Yes. "

   " I'm really sick. "

I smiled at his behavior.

   " I'll be right back. "

I walked inside and said goodbye to everyone and walked outside with my bag. I stood beside Mike and checked how bad his temperature was. It was burning hot. As we waited a purple car pulled up in front of the pizzeria. Vincent got out of the car and smirked at us. I noticed Mike's face get paler and he looked at the ground.

   " Hey, Vincent. "

   " Hello, there doll. "

   " Don't call me that. "

   " Aww come on. Just once? "

   " That was once Vincent. "

   " I didn't know that counted!"

   " It did. Now if you don't mind Mike is sick and my shift just finished. I'm going to take him home. "

   " Home? "

   " Ya, he lives with me. "

   " How, pleasant. "

   " Yes, now goodbye. "

I tossed him the keys and helped Mike to my car. I sat him in the passenger's seat and I got in the driver's side and started driving home. Mike sneezed all the way there. Once we made it I helped him to the door and opened it. Finding that he didn't lock it. 

   " Sorry I didn't lock it. "

   " It's okay. Let's get you to bed. "

I walked to his room and set him on the bed.

   " I'll be right back. "

I walked upstairs and changed into something more comfortable.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a cloth. I let water be absorbed into the cloth. I rinsed it out a little bit and carried it to Mike's room with a little medicine. I opened the door to see him wearing grey sweats and....no shirt on top of the covers and sheets. I held my blush and tried not to stare at his abs.

   " Hey, Mike. I-I brought you some medicine and a wet cloth. "

He nodded. I handed him the medicine and he took it quick. I set the wet cloth on his forehead to cool him off.

   " I'll be back later to check on you. "

I started walking away, but something grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at the bed. mike was holding my hand while propping himself up on his elbow.

   " M-Mike? "

   " Can you stay with me? I wasn't able to go to sleep before. So..."

   " S-Sure. "

I walked to the other side of the bed and laid on top of it with my back facing him. I decided to stay until he fell asleep. Then I would leave and grab some food. I felt the bed shift a little bit near me and then something wrapped around my waist. I looked to see Mike pulling me towards him.

   " M-Mike? "

   " You're so cold. "

   ' He's always worried about me. '

   " U-Ummm. "

   " I'm starting to feel better. "

Then I could hear his little snores. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and my back was pressed against his chest. My face got red from the blush. I yawned a little bit and decided a little nap wouldn't hurt.