fifteen

I tried my hardest to not disclose the activities of my fifth period activities to Bridget in my AP Modern History, however my bun that put the messy in messy bun and my now naked face brought up some questions.

"Where were you last period?" Bridget asked the moment I entered the classroom. "I expected you"

What can I say? 'Oh, don't worry, I was just making out with a guy you don't even know I've been going out with,'.

"Sorry, Mum ran out of normal coffee and only had decaf so I needed a caffeine hit," I lied, opening my binder. "I just went by Stevie's and did some work,"

"Oh, I really was looking forward to studying with you," Bridget looked over to me.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I looked over to her sympathetically. "Remind me to make it up for you,"

"It's fine," Bridget assured, putting her hand on my arm.

After school, Bridget, Jaden and I went to Bridget's house to hang out. Bridget talked further about Nick leaving for college. No longer was she insecure and afraid of him leaving, she was just upset, becoming all mushy and showing us photos of him like a proud Mom.

Together we drank wine which Bridget's parents had in the house. Bridget promised they wouldn't even notice since apparently they didn't drink western alcohol, but everyone gave them it anyway.

"Anyway, how have you guys been?" Bridget put away her phone. It wasn't like we didn't like listening to, but as a person, she was very aware.

Looking away from the group, I began think about telling them about Matt and I. If I told them not to say anything, they wouldn't. I could trust them.

"So, I have some tea," I grinned, being received with some gasps.

"If it's tea for you, it's going to be something," Jaden took a healthy gulp of wine.

"Okay, well it all began on Saturday night..."

I told them every detail of Matt and I from our brief kiss on Saturday to our date on Sunday and our little moment today in fifth period.

"You little bitch!" Bridget exclaimed. "So you were hooking up with Matt in the parking lot?"

"Oh, puh-lease, it's not like either of you wouldn't do it with your significant other," I smiled, feeling that this was a rite of passage, telling your best friends about a boy, even though this hasn't be the first time. "Also, you guys cannot repeat a word of this,"

"Why not?" Jaden frowned.

"Right now we're keeping things low key. Okay? I'm telling you and Matt said not to, so don't mention it to him either," I explained "If the whole group knew, the reaction would be intense,"

"Okay" Bridget shrugged.

"But we can talk about it- the three of us?" Jaden rose an eyebrow.

"When it's just the three of us," I clarified. "Plus, I would've spontaneously combusted if I didn't tell you guys,"

Raising our glasses, we cheers'd to that, finishing what we had left in our glasses.

"You've been be here two months and you're already killing it. I mean school, music, us, not to mention Matt," Jaden laughed as Bridget hid the bottle of wine back in her closet in an old track jumper at the bottom of her drawer.

"Why do you say 'Matt' like that?"  I frowned

"Look at him, he's a catch, plenty of girls would smash. I know I would. Not like he's really ever let girls in," Jaden mumbled the last sentence, but I still heard every word.

"What do you mean 'ever let girls in'?" I asked the pair, deeply confused.

Sitting down, Bridget and Jaden shared a look.

"Believe me, this isn't anything that's bad or anything but he doesn't really date. Like he dated this girl, Eliza, sophomore year, but that was a teen fling. To be honest, it's hard to know, but I don't think there were that many feelings involved.". Bridget explained. It really didn't concern me.

"All we're trying to get to is that it was kind of weird that he was so outwardly into you because he isn't really into anyone. Ever." Jade. explained.

"Well we can't prove that's a fact, he's quiet," Bridget corrected him.

"But still, he keeps to himself," Jaden added.

"Yeah, heard of introversion?" I clapped back. I didn't know was I so defensive.

"I don't know, is it a party drug?" Bridget joked, sitting back down.

"Honey, it's the opposite,"