1

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Hermione)

As I packed for hogwarts there was a knock on the door "come in!" I shouted, the door opened and Blaise walked in "just here to grab your case" he said with a smile "Awk aren't you sweet" I laughed "I do try" he said walking out. I sat on my bed beside two letters. Each explains what happened over the summer.

Flashback
"ADOPTED!? Is this a joke!?" I yelled "I'm sorry dear, we didn't think we would tell you at all but they insisted we do as they are coming to bring you....home" my mother said "Home?? I am home....Mum you're joking aren't you?" I cried, tears threatening to fall "sadly I'm not dear" she said, my father had locked himself in his room.

I began shaking when the front door opened and I seen the face of Blaise zabini, he looked worried. His mother seemed calm and her emerald green eyes met mine "Hermione dear" she said. We sat and spoke for awhile, I continued to shake until Blaise put his hand on my shoulder which seemed to calm me. I agreed to go 'home' and Blaise helped me pack and explained everything to me and then I flooed 'home'

End of flashback

"Hermione dear let's go!!" Mother said at the door, I took one last look in the mirror, not much had changed. My skin has gotten slightly darker than it already was and my hair was straight. I was slightly taller and my eyes had a ring of green round the hazel. I was still me just somethings had changed. That included how I dressed which I was quite happy about.

I grabbed the two letters and my bag and linked arms with my mother and we apparated to the train station. When we arrived through the wall she took both mine and blaises hands "I know this year might be a difficult one but I want you to promise me you will look after each other. I know hermione that you have met all of blaises friends and they were all very welcoming and I hope yours are with Blaise. If you have any issues or if they do please tell Mcgonagol she's aware of the situation and all staff have been told. Please look after one another and I love you both" she said kissing are cheeks and giving us a hug.

After we both walked to the train and got on, I walked with blaise into his compartment first to say hello to everyone. When we first met it was a mess but we spent all summer together and after quite a few apologies we became quite close. Me and Pansy particularly became very close and we were inseparable after awhile. When we walked in the cheers of them all could be heard around the whole train.

I jumped at Pansy for a hug and then said hello to everyone else. One person I still had a lot of work to do with was Draco who just shook my hand "I've got to go give the boys their letters, I'll be back up if things don't go right" I said, a slight shake in my voice. "If they can't agree with who you are hermione they aren't worth it" Draco said, it was probably the nicest thing he's said to me all summer, I nodded and walked out to harry and Ron.

When I did, I opened the door gently to their cabin and they both gave me hugs "you look different, did you get taller??" Harry said, sitting down "I need to talk to you two.." I began "what happened are you okay??" Ron questioned "I'm fine, I just..these will explain everything!" I said handing them the letters. They read them and looked up at me minutes later "are you joking??" Ron said, his voice changing quite quickly

"no, I'm not. I was scared of how you would react so I thought this might be easier to do" I whispered, harry took my hand in his and my eyes met his "were you scared we wouldn't accept you? Hermione are you kidding. You're our best friend, if this is who you truly are then we'll support you" he said with a smile "fuck off harry, there's no bloody way I'm supporting this bullshit!" Ron shouted "Her 'fathers' a death eater, he's part of the reason for the war" Ron shouted