3

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Hermione)

It was now October. School had been going great, my cheek had fully healed and I hadn't seen or spoken to Ron in over a month. It was a Saturday, and I woke up quite early. I got up, got showered and changed, I decided on wearing a red knitted jumper with high waisted black jeans and my black combat boots. I tied my hair up and decided on no make up. I slipped my wand into my boot and walked out to see Draco reading on the sofa "Malfoyyy" I sang "Oh that's a new one" he laughed "Don't forget we've a prefect meeting later on to discuss the Halloween dance" I said chucking him over a green apple

"got it, you have any ideas?" He asked, I walked over and sat on one of the poofies "I was thinking of splitting the dances so like 1st-4th have their dance this Thursday, and then 5th-7th have theirs on Friday, obviously being careful to make sure only the 7th years get alcohol if we can bribe Mcgonagol into letting us bring a bottle or two" I finished "good good, breakfast?" He questioned getting up "Oh yes! I'm starving and I'm craving pancakes!!" I shouted jumping up and running out the door.

When we arrived in the hall the only gryffindor up was Ron "come on, you can sit with me" Draco said, pulling me over to the Slytherin table. We sorted out breakfast and began to talk "we've gotten quite close this past month, don't you think?" I asked "We have" he hummed "our mothers would be sooo proud" I laughed "I think it's just the fact we literally do spend 24/7 with each other. If we aren't with the group we are in the common room you know?" He said, taking a bit of bacon.

I nodded and we chatted for another while. Astoria was the first of the rest of the group up and sat beside Draco "Morninggg" she said excitedly "what's got you in a good mood?" I asked "Yea you're never in a good mood in the morning" Draco said suspiciously "oh I've just......I'm planning on doing something today and I'm just excited that's all" she said with a smile, me and Draco raised an eyebrow at one another before laughing. The rest of the group joined us including Harry and Ginny who were always with us now

"Oh hermione, the girls in Gryffindor have been making comments about you, I obviously told them if they didn't stop they'd get my famous bat boogey hex but I thought I should tell you" Ginny said, sitting beside me "That's nothing new, who all was saying things?" I asked "Lavendar, that girl Olivia and Tilly" she said, I scanned the gryffindor table to find them and I did "Hermione...don't do anything stupid" Pansy said, bracing herself for a quick get up.

I stood up just as she did "stupid? me?, of course not" I said walking over to the table, Pansy right behind me. The others just watched. We sat infront of the three girls "Hermione, heyy. The dorms so lonely without you" lavender said, her voice high pitched "I'm sure you aren't missing me too much. It's gives you three time to bitch about me. If I hear from anyone that my name came out of your mouths one more time I won't be to worried about deducting house points and dishing out detentions because I'm pretty sure I know the three girls who shoved that first year Hufflepuff down the stairs!" I said, they just stared and nodded.

I smiled and got up, Pansy grabbed a piece of toast off one of their plates "bye bye" she said sweetly before linking arms with me and walking away. We sat back down at the Slytherin table to see the faces of everyone looking quite shocked "you are taking the piss aren't you?" Pansy asked sitting down "didn't think Hermione had it in her" Theo said

"I didn't survive 7 years of constant abuse from people and not defend myself. Just ask Draco I'm pretty sure he remembers the last time he ever crossed me properly" I smirked tapping Draco's nose "don't ya drake" I laughed "It was bloody amazing!" Theo and Harry said at the same time "JINX!" They shouted "SHIT JINX!" They shouted again before laughing.