4

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Draco)

I was sitting in the three broomsticks with Blaise, Theo and Harry. It was Sunday and the girls decided they wanted to go Halloween costume shopping. We had went first and then the girls had went. They had been gone an hour before they walked through the door, bags full. Hermione had her hand linked with Pansy when they walked in, they really had gotten close. They took seats infront of us "what costumes did you get?" Blaise asked, passing Ginny his glass of butter beer

"No no, we aren't saying anything! It's going to be a surprise" Pansy said, stealing Theo's glass of fire whisky and taking a sip. "Hermione are you not even going to tell your brother?" Blaise asked, eyebrow raised. She was taken a sip of Harry's drink, we probably should have ordered them some "Nope! Not saying a word, it's gonna be a surprise. I'll tell you one thing though, it was definitely not me who choose it" she said with a smile, pointing at Pansy who looked innocent.

Hermiones smile could light up the room. You couldn't help but feel happier when she smiled. We all decided on walking back as we all had to finish homework due in for the next day. Well everyone apart from Hermione who had hers done and all.

When we hit the common room, Hermione whispered the password and swung the door open. She dived onto one of the seats and picked her book up from the table, suddenly deep into it. I laughed and walked over to the desk, pulling out my homework. When I finished it, it was an hour before dinner. I had been doing it for about an hour and a half as I realised I'd forgot about an esssy I had for transfiguration. Hermione was still reading her book, but she had the blanket wrapped round her.

I put my homework away and sat beside her, just watching her read. Her hazel green eyes, followed every word carefully and her mouth formed a small smile "you're staring" she said, not looking up "What?" I asked "you're staring" she said, turning round to face me. A smirk on her face "how did you know?" I asked "I felt it" she laughed. Putting down her book and turning herself fully round "what's up?" She asked, her hair had fallen from its ponytail and strands fell across her face "nothing" I said "okay you" she said with a smile, getting up.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her down, placing my lips on hers. It was a short kiss only lasting a few seconds, when I pulled away she just smiled "you know, I'm beginning to like this" she said with a smirk "As am I" I said. We chatted for awhile and decided to walk down to dinner. The halls were crowded with kids, when we reached the hall she went to go to the gryffindor table but I pulled her back "no you don't" I said dragging her to the Slytherin table "but Harry, Ginny and Blaise are over-" she started "And I'm sure they'll be completely fine with you sitting here" I said sitting her down in the seat beside Pansy.

Seconds later her and Pansy were engrossed in conversation. I sat beside Theo who looked at me "what?" I asked "mate, you'd tell me if something was going on between you two right?" He whispered "yea why?" I asked "Because there obviously is, do you like Hermione?" He whispered "what no, we are just friends" I muttered looking at Hermione who hadn't even been listening to us as she was to concentrated talking to Pansy "well you like her or she likes you but it's obvious somethings going on" he finished, winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

I noticed Weasel walk in, his eyes stared at the gryffindor table before moving over to the Slytherin one, once he spotted Hermione he began to walk towards us but when he caught mine and Theo's eyes he turned around "that's what I thought" Theo muttered "what?" Pansy asked turning to look at us "nothing" Theo said, both Hermione and Pansy rolled their eyes. Going to talking again. Dinner over all was pleasant. I noticed Astoria sitting with her sister and her friends. She looked pissed off but it was obvious she was planning something.