12

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

Hermione pov

"Come on wake up, it's the day of the ball" I heard Draco say, my eyes opened to see Draco sitting on the armchair beside my bed "I don't want to" i said, rolling away from him. My eyes puffy from crying. I hadn't been getting much sleep since I heard of my fathers news. "Hermione zabini! You are getting out of this bed. Getting changed, getting breakfast and sitting in the three broomsticks for god knows how many hours Until it's finally time to get ready for the ball and you are going to have the best night with your best friends!" He said

Picking me up out of my bed and standing me up "drakeeeeee!!!" I cried "don't you drake me. Shower now!" He said, I dragged myself into the bathroom, listening to muffled laughs from Draco. The shower woke me up straightaway, and when I got out Draco had laid an outfit out on the bed I hadn't seen before. It was a red  denim skirt with a black jumper, tights, red boots and a red beanie, with a black bobble on the top. I smiled and put the outfit on, I done some simple makeup knowing in a few hours it would all be wiped off to get ready for the ball.

I walked down the common room stairs to see an already dressed Draco waiting at the bottom with my purse, handbag and wand. Along with my black cloak. "Don't you look lovely" he said "you didn't have to draco" I said "of course I did, anything to cheer you up. Although it was pansy and Ginny who suggested red, I was going to get green" he said with a smile "of course you were" I smirked, taking his hand in mine as we walked to the great hall.

"Oh look, it seems my favourite couple has finally made up" Pansy said with a smile, her hand interlocked with Harry's "it appears that way" I said with a smile, kissing Draco's cheeks "new clothes always make a girl happy" Pansy said to Draco with a wink. I laughed "where's Ginny?" I asked "her and Blaise sat at the gryffindor table today" Theo said as he sat down "Oh love the new outfit" Astoria said, I smiled. slightly blushing at all the attention. After breakfast we parted with the boys and me, Astoria, Ginny and pansy made our way to hogsmade "we need to start getting ready at 4:00pm and it's currently 11:00am" Astoria said "I say, we go shopping for a bit and then meet at the three broom sticks for lunch at say...2:00pm? Then after we can just head straight to the castle" Pansy said, we all agreed and split into pairs, Astoria and Ginny and me and pansy.

We went into one of the clothes shops first "I could really do with a new cloak, mines so old" Pansy said "I might get one for mum" I said looking through the racks of cloaks when I came across a green one with silver running through it "so very Slytherin that is" Pansy said as I lifted it off the rack "just like my mother then " i said with a smile. I walked up to the till "that'll be 5 galleons dear" the old man said behind the till, I hand him the money and found Pansy at the back of the shop

"I think Harry would like this but I'm not sure, we've not really been dating for long, I don't know what kind of clothes he likes" she said, looking confused "well, he doesn't like wearing black but he does like wearing greys and reds, so I'd put that one down  and go for this one" I said, pointing to a grey jumper beside the one she picked up "thanks Mione!" She said running and paying for it.

We walked out bags in hand and headed for George's shop, "if it isn't Hermione zabini herself" George said as I walked through the door, I dived at him. "I haven't seen you in months Mione, and who's this I see. It appears you've brought the future Mrs Potter with you" he joked "hello George how are you?" Pansy said with a smile "quite good" he said, "so what brings you here?" George asked "we've time to kill before we need to start getting ready for the ball, hows business been?" I asked as he led us into the back room, pouring us some tea "the usual, always busy with fourth years though" he said with a smile as he brought out some biscuits

"listen I heard about Ron and you and trust me when i say it didn't go down well with any of the boys, we've kept it away from mum and dad at the moment but when me, Charlie and bill got our hands on him we nearly killed him" George said, with a slight smirk "I like him" Pansy said with a laugh.

Soon enough it was time to get ready and we were all running round trying to get ready. I wore my hair half up in a bun and curly with stands framing my face. My makeup wasn't as glam as some of the other girls. I had green eyeshadow with some glitter and eyeliner along with some contour and highlight. I applied a nude lipstick and then got changed. My dress was off the shoulder with black lace sleeves, the bottom was green. I wore, black heels and a necklace Draco had gotten me a while back. It was silver with a snake and lion intertwined on it.

Pansys dress was black, Astorias purple and Ginnys red. When we were all ready it was 6:30 "time to go!" I said, I wasn't very excited about it. My father still running through my head. Pansy grabbed my hand we walked down stairs, the boys were at the bottom and when Harry and Draco seen us their mouths fell open. Draco wore a black dress robes with a green tie, and Harry's was the same only he wore a red tie.

Me and pansy parted ways and walked to the boys "oh my..." was all Draco could get out, I laughed. "Close that my mouth Draco before you catch flies" Pansy said with a laugh, he smirked and leant down and kissed me. I smiled against the kiss and after we broke apart we all headed down to the great hall.

The hall was amazing, it looked like a real winter wonderland. It reminded me a lot of the yull ball. "Do you want anything to drink?" Draco asked "Butter beer please" I said as I went to find a seat. I found a table near the back, Blaise and Ginny were already sitting there "Hermione you look amazing" Blaise said "thank you" I said with a smirk as Draco came back over. Pansy and Harry soon joined us along with Astoria and Theo. We all ate our meals and then got up to dance

"I hope you all have a partner becuase it's slow dancing time!" The DJ said, Draco placed his hand on my hips as mine wrapped round his neck "how are you feeling?" He asked "I'm okay...I'm scared" I said "I am too, we'll sort this out I promise" he said kissing my head as we swayed to the music "I hope we do"

┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛