16

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

Hermiones pov

"Hogwarts here we come!" Pansy said as we sat in the cabin on the train "has anyone seen Astoria yet?" Theo said, he has wrote a letter to tell her he knows what shes done and that they are over "I think she's sitting with her sister" Pansy said. Theo left and we wished him good luck "when are you dealing with her?" Pansy asked "I'm leaving it till after the feast, there will be a lot of screaming and I want to be in a good mood when I eat" I said, seconds later we heard screaming

"I swear I didn't Theo!" Astoria cried "aye I'm sure!" He shouted back, we heard his foot steps and her cries "well she took that well" Pansy said and I laughed "deserves it the bitch, wait till she deals with me" I said. The train ride seemed to fly in and before I knew it I was on a carriage heading to the castle, the stars lit up the sky and you could see the light coming from the castle windows "home..." I sighed, leaning into Draco.

I sat at the Gryffindor table for the feast back, Harry and Ginny did aswell. I looked over at the Slytherin table and seen Astoria glaring, I raised my eyebrow at her and she looked away. The food was amazing like always but soon it was time to leave the hall. As I walked out the door the others seemed to form a group behind me, Pansy grabbed my hand "now...let's see...if I was a scared little snake where would I hide" Pansy hissed.

We walked round the school and couldn't find Astoria "I'll give it too her...she hides well" Ginny said "not too well" I said, hearing a shuffle in an abounded classroom. I opened the door "lumos" I said, and there she was...standing behind a desk. "That was a fun little game of hide and seek don't you think?" She said "you're lucky I don't jump over that table and kill you" i hissed "surprised you told her drake" she said "he didn't, I did" pansy said, the boys stood back. Ginny and Pansy at my side.

I walked over to her and she moved round the desk "listen I've already played hide and seek, I'm in no mood to play chase" I said, I ran round and gripped her wrist and she let out a sharp hiss. I yanked her over to the wall and put my wand to her throat "I don't know what game you're playing, but if I ever hear or see you lay your fingers on my boyfriend again I swear to god I'll kill you" I said "you don't scare me bitch" she said "trust me when I say I may not now....but if you ever come near me or Draco again I'll be your worst nightmare" I said, her eyes widened when she figured out I wasn't kidding.

I moved my wand from her neck, and stepped away. "I stared bellatrix lestrange in the eye and didn't break...if you think I'll allow you of all people to test me...you have another thing coming"

The boys moved and she moved to the door "oh and Astoria..." Theo said, she looked up "incase you didn't catch it in the letter, we are done" he said, she only nodded before walking out. Everyone was silent before Pansy walked up to me "i think I'm rubbing off on you" She said with a nudge, everyone laughed "your attitude sure is" Draco said, "you good?" He asked "better than ever" I said with a smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Me and Draco headed to our common room, saying goodnight to everyone else. When we walked through the door Draco went and lit the fire, I walked over to the side table by the door "did you get mail today?" I asked him "no why?" He asked, walking over "We're only back who'd be sending us mail straightaway?" He asked "this looked like it was placed here over Christmas, did anyone stay behind that knew our password?" I asked "not that I know" he said. I opened it, I recognised the messy handwriting immediately

"are you fucking kidding me!" I said "what does it say?" Draco asked "Ronald would like me to meet up with him again to talk nicely and if I say no he'll take drastic measures to make me talk to him" I said, I slammed the letter down and stormed to the Gryffindor common room; Draco close behind. I whispered the password and opened the door. I seen Ron sitting playing chess with dean. I stormed up and gripped him by his collar "Hey what the fuck!" He shouted, Harry came running down the stairs with Ginny "what's with the shout-" Ginny said before pausing