14

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

Hermiones pov

I didn't feel in the Christmas mood but I still got up at a stupid time, put a smile on my face and ran round the house getting everyone up. "Pansy Parkinson it's Christmas!" I said, jumping onto the bed she shared with Harry "fucking hell Hermione" Harry shouted as I landed on him "Harry James Potter it's Christmas so get yourself out of bed!" I said, running out of the room. I got everyone else up and left Draco's room to the last. I was still really angry with him but I didn't want to ruin this morning for everyone else so I shook my self and walked in.

I ran up to the side of his bed and began to poke his face "dracoooooo" I sang "what..." I tired Draco replied "don't you what me, get yourself out of bed. It's Christmas!" I said, giving him an awkward kiss on the cheek before running out. I ran over to the pile of presents and took Draco's main one away from it, it was a special one and I didn't want him to have it while we were arguing. It would just ruin it. I handed everyone their presents and they handed me mine. Draco finally came down and sat beside me, beginning to open his presents.

I had got him a new book with really advanced potions, a bunch of his favourite sweets, this really fancy muggle cologne and some other wee things. His main present was a photo album, it was filled with photos of us from September to one that was took two days ago. I wrote a little quotes from the day the pictures were taken underneath each one. For Harry, Theo and Blaise I got them each new watches as they always ended up breaking them and sweets. I also got Blaise a moving photo of us, it was us in the common room laughing and messing about.

For Pansy and Ginny I had got them each a necklace that acted as a protection charm, new makeup,perfume and sweets. I looked over at Draco as he opened his presents, he had a smile on his face as he looked over his potions book. I finished opening mine and began to clear up wrapping paper. Off my mother I got an emerald green dress, a gorgeous necklace and quite a few books. Off Theo I got a book that we had been looking at in the bookstore down in hogsmede but every time I went to get it, it was sold out. Pansy got me a bracelet that had the words "my bestfriend, my soulmate, my sister" in Latin. I actually cried as I read it

"if you cry I'm gonna start so don't you dare let them tears fall!" Pansy said giving me a hug, Ginny had gotten me a gorgeous pair of earrings that were gold and red. From Blaise I got a book that he told me I had to fill with images of the group throughout the year and then when we finish school I can show them it all. He also got me a new cloak that was red with gold through it. From Harry I got a framed photo of us from fourth year, it was from the yull ball. We were jokingly dancing around with each other, he also got me a new book and how to master wandless magic which I've been working on since after the war.

The last presents I opened were from Draco, he had gotten me a pair of heels that must have cost a fortune, a muggle bath set, some really fancy wizard brand perfume that's smelt amazing and a bunch of my own favourite sweets "thanks you" I said, kissing his cheek "you're welcome" he said with a smile "did you like everything you got?" I asked "I did, I can't wait to show professor slughorn the potions book and see if there's any we could do in class" he said with a smile.

I decided I would put all my things in Draco's room, instead of putting them in another room as I knew I wanted to sort things out today "knock knock" I heard Theo say "hey, did you like your gifts?" I asked "i did, thank you. Did you like yours?" He asked "I really did, I don't know how you managed to get the book but I'm very grateful" I said with a smile "I think we should talk....about last night" he said "yea...Umm how are you...about all that?" I asked, sitting down beside him "it's safe to say I am no longer with Astoria. I'll be ending it when we get back to school, it's very obvious she isn't over Draco" he said with a sigh