9

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Hermione)

When I woke up I was in another bedroom. I jumped up and noticed the familiar green sheets "for fuck sake" I muttered "good morning" a cheerful Draco said, walking in "I told you to leave me in my own room" I said, staring at my blood covered arm "And you actually thought I'd listen" he said, he walked over with bandages and a potion. He cleaned up my arm and checked my lip "what time is it?" I asked "6:00am" he said, walking over with another potion and dabbing some of it on my lip

"that should help the stitches heal quicker" he said "hows the bruising?" I asked "it's bad.." he said showing me "shit.." I muttered. I went and got showered and dressed. I walked into my room and grabbed my makeup bag bringing it into Draco's room and sitting infront of his oversized mirror. I done my eyebrows and then put a layer of foundation on, I added concealer underneath and on top of the foundation and then powdered my face. I done simple eyeliner wings and then added mascara and some lip balm.

It's was 7:30 when I was finished and lessons started at 8:30. I got up and grabbed my school bag, adjusting the few strands of hair that I had pinned back and walking down to the common room. " how does it look?" I asked him "it's only slightly visible, no one will see the bruising but the stitches are another matter" he said, his hand under my chin, "well, I'm craving pancakes so breakfast?" I asked, running out the door with out a response, I heard his laughs as he ran up beside me, wrapping his arm round my shoulder.

When we got up to the great hall, we walked over to the Slytherin table. I didn't hear anymore hisses as I walked only smiles and waves from the house, they had accepted me. I sat beside Pansy and shown her the promise ring "OH MY MERLIN!!" She screamed "Shhhh!!" I said laughing, she looked between me and Draco with the biggest grin "GUYSSSSSS" she shouted again "Pansy!"I said laughing "sorry sorry" she said, tapping the gem to see the photos "awww" she said, "I'm so happy for you two!" She cried

"Pansy we aren't engaged calm down" I said, "you may aswell be!" She cried, I looked over at Draco who had the biggest smile on his face. We shown the others and then made our way to class. I had no lessons with Draco today although I had a free when he had practise so I was going to go watch them.

Lessons went by quickly and before I knew it I was sitting up on the stands watching both teams practise. "What's happened to the lip Granger did you get beat up for being a slag" the fourth year I had yelled at a few weeks back shouted to me "shut it mike" Blaise said flying over "Ohhh your brothers came to the rescue, can you not fly up and defend yourself?" Mike shouted, I laughed. I walked down to the ground and over to the shed of brooms "Mione?" Draco shouted down. I grabbed a broom and mounted it, smirking at Draco.

Seconds later I was off the ground, I flew over to mike "what was that?" I asked, he went back into line, "Yea that's what I thought" I spat, I stayed on the broom for awhile and Draco let me join in on the practise "I didn't know you could fly" Draco said at the end of practise "Blaise taught me as a way to distract me at the start, I'm not scared about it anymore" I said with a smile as we walked to dinner.

When we arrived, owls flew over to Harry and Draco. "That's strange, we don't get mail on a Friday?" I said sitting down. They opened the letters and once Harry finished reading his looked over at Draco "what is it?" I asked. Draco's eyes hardened and I felt his hands go cold "Drake?" I said turning to him. He was silent "Draco mate are you good?" Theo asked, concern on his face "harry what the hell did that letter say?" I asked snatching it from him

Dear mister potter,

We would like to inform you that on Saturday the 19th of November at 13:00pm you will be needed in the ministry of magic to vote for the consequences of Mr Lucius Malfoy. He will either suffer the dementors kiss or life in Azkaban.