6

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Hermione)

I woke up with a pounding head ache, I got up and noticed I wasn't in my own bed or clothes. I looked down but I was still in my underwear. I sighed in relief. Seconds later Draco walked in, fully dressed and he had a few potions in hand "Oh you look rough" he said, sitting down "shove it Malfoy" i said collapsing on the bed again "come here", he said pulling me up.

He handed me a potion and told me to drink it. I downed it and the headache lifted "hangover potion" he said, I nodded. "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked "I remember everything till we hit the common room and then it's kind of a blur" I said, he just laughed "where's the others?" I asked "Pansy and Ginny are asleep in your bed. Theo's asleep on the sofa and Harry and Blaise are in their own dorms" Draco said, I nodded and fell back into the bed pulling the covers over me. "What's up?" He asked

"I've to deal with Astoria..." I muttered "no-" he said, moving up to the top of the bed "we've to deal with Astoria, it wasn't just you it was me as well" he said. "Yea" I muttered, he laid down beside me and pulled me close, I wrapped my arms round his waist and my head on his chest "Draco.." "yea.." He muttered "what are we?" I asked "we can be anything" He said "can we..maybe be something more than friends?" I asked, slightly nervous. I looked at him, my hands resting on his chest.

"Hermione are you asking me out?" He asked in a playful tone "I mean, I might be" I said, he pulled me down. His lips meeting mine, I smiled against the kiss. When we pulled away I looked at him "is that a yes?" I asked "that was the best yes I could come up with" he smiled. He got up and walked over to his drawer and pulled out a box "Draco?" I asked "I was planning on asking you today and I got you something" he said, he opened the box and a ring sat on the velvet pillow "Hermione zabini, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me, an actual smile on his face

"AWWWWW" was all we heard from outside the door, I laughed "yes Draco I'd love too!" I said, he pulled the ring onto my middle finger and kissed me "Can we come in???" Ginny shouted "Yea" I said with a smile, the door swung open and both girls tackled me to the bed "HERMIONES GOT A BOYFRIEND HERMIONES GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!" They chanted "wait what about Blaise and Harry!?" I said

"I asked all three boys permission last night and had Blaise put on abit of a show" Draco said, I smiled and the girls looked at the ring "wow!" They said, as pictures began to fly out from the ring. I looked at them they were photos of me and Draco, one from the first day we met. Then there was a few in school this year, the last photo was one from last night, I was on his back giving him a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at them "I love it" I said with a smile.

We all got changed, I wore a denim skirt and a yellow jumper, I had a pair of platform trainers on and my hair was down. I had my makeup done and my wand in my pocket, and grabbed my purse. We all were ready, including Theo who wouldn't shut up about how happy he was for us. We all walked down to the great hall, I had my hand linked with Draco's as we walked in and the whispers and mutters began. I looked up at the teachers who just smiled at us all.

When we sat down Blaise just smiled, I kicked him under the table "I was really worried you were going to kill him" I said to him, he just laughed "I'd never stop you two if you liked one another" he said with a smile "you'll have to write to mum" he said, i nodded and piled my plate with fruit "so what are the plans for today?" I asked "Umm well Ginny and Pansy are going to take you out today aren't you?" Harry said "oh yes!" Pansy said "I thought we could all go on a wee shopping trip" Ginny said "Fine by me" I said. We finished breakfast and said goodbye to the boys "I'll see you when I get back" I said to Draco kissing his cheek and running off.