15

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

Blaise pov

As I tied my tye I looked at myself in the mirror. Straight faced with my best suit on. I wasn't ready for this, I heard the silent tears come from my sisters room and walked over and knocked the door. "Come in" She said, wiping away the tears as she stood In front of the mirror. Her hair down and curled. She wore a red dress with a black cloak and her best witches hat. Here heels were black and she held her bag in her hand

"come on, everyone is downstairs" I said as I took her hand. She lifted the files off her dresser before we walked out. When we got to the living room I handed her off to Draco he took her to the fire and flooed away. I looked at the others "we won't be leaving this side till use get back" Pansy said, her head resting on Theo's shoulder "what ever happens...we've got your backs mate" Theo sakd, offering the best reassuring smile he could

"Come on sweetheart, let's get this over with" Ginny said as we stepped into the fire.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Hermiones pov

We landed in the ministry and I brushed the dust off myself. Blaise and Ginny flooed in seconds later and we all walked side by side to the court room. "I'll be just up there I promise" Draco said. As he kissed my cheek and went to find seats up in the viewing area with Ginny. Me and Blaise sat in the front row, I found the familiar green eyes of my bestfriend up in the jury and he gave me a reassuring smile. I hated this.

The minister came in and everything began. "We are here today to decide wether we release Mr Micheal zabini. His son and daughter are currently here on behalf of their mother to read a testimony on why we should not release him, Mr and Miss Zabini would you please come to the stand" the minister said. We got up, I lifted the files and statements I had prepared and walked over to the podium.

"Good morning minister, I am Blaise Zabini. The only son of Micheal Zabini. This is Hermione Zabini. The only daughter of Micheal Zabini. We believe the choice you have made to release our father is wrong. He is an evil man, a murderer and death eater at that." Blaise said "but isn't your sisters current boyfriend, also a death eater Mr zabini" the minister said.

"An EX death eater minister, he did not choose that life he was forced into it. My father chose it. He believed in it. He killed for it" Blaise said "After some research we found out our father has killed 10 people, 3 muggleborn and 2 half-bloods from Hogwarts and 5 ministry workers. I don't understand why you would let him go so easily" I said, "He is manipulating you just like he did everyone else. He is a cruel man. Our mother has had to go into hiding due to this man and what he's done!" I spat.

"Miss Zabini if you are not going to control your temper you are going to be kicked off the podium!" The minister boomed "what my sister means to say sir, is that he does not deserve to be let free. There are people who have done nothing and are locked up for the rest of their life. This all doesn't add up" Blaise said "we are aware of what your father has done so please unless you have proper reasoning that he should still be locked up and not just spitting out facts that we are already aware of then say those. If not please go take your seats." The minister said "how about these facts!" I said, moving from the podium.

"You were a father figure in my life for a year after I obliviated my adopted parents memories. You helped heal my wounds after the war. When I found out I was adopted you said you would always be there. When I found out what exactly my father had done you promised he would never get near me. Tell me minister....how many of these promises have you kept?" I said "miss Zabini you're qu-" he began

"I'm what? Out of line, rude? The list does go on. Wizards and witches of the jury...I understand I'm out of line but I do not care. My father abused my brother half of his life! He killed innocent people, people you knew! How can you truly think it's smart to let him go over a small bit of information!" I said, my cheeks soaked with tears and my head almost light "THAT IS ENOUGH MISS ZABINI!" The minister shouted. Blaise grabbed me into a hug , "you both can sit down" the minister said.

We took our seats and it was at that point I noticed my father was in the court room, I also picked up that I was definitely the louder twin "Member of the jury, this is Mr Micheal Zabini. He has been charged with 10 accounts of murder but he has helped pin hiding spots for several death eaters!" The minister said "please shoot a black cloud into the room if you agree with releasing him and a red cloud if he should stay locked up and we figure about a life sentence or dementors kiss!" The minister said.

I gripped Blaises hand as the jury put their wands up. The sky was filled with red and black but the majority was red. "The jury have decided.....Mr Micheal Zabini you will not be getting released. Please bring him back to Azkaban!" The minister said. I began to cry again, happy tears as me and blaises hugged "you'll regret this! I'll get out at some point and when I do!!" My father screamed. Draco and Ginny came running down, I jumped at Draco and he spun me round "I told you it would be okay!" He said, I couldn't help but wear the biggest smile as I ran at Harry

"harry!" I said he grabbed me into a hug "I knew it would work out for you!" He said, he let go and gave Blaise a hug. "Miss Zabini....a word.." the minister said, I looked at the others before walking over to shaklebolts side "yes?" I asked "I guess you were right....I don't know what I was thinking believing he would be let free.." the minister sighed "I will meet up with you in the next coming weeks to sort out arrangements for his sentence. Of course there will need to be another court date and we wi-" he said

"shhh, it's fine. You can write me a letter. For now, I have a dinner to go to with friends before I leave for Hogwarts tomorrow. Goodbye minister" I said before walking away. Draco's arm draped over my shoulder as we walked out of the court room.

"This food is amazing!" I said, we sat in a fancy restaurant that Blaise had booked before we left for the court "it is, i honestly could eat 5 plates of this pasta!" Pansy said as she enhaled her food. I laughed, everyone sat and chatted and I just looked at them, a smile on my face. "How are you feeling?" Blaise asked, noticing how quiet I am "happy...I'm happy" I said with a smile. He laughed and wrapped his arm round me, pulling me into a side hug.

A happy ending to a stressful day

┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛