welcome to this roller coaster

I am so excited and happy about this story. I used to have this habit of making the chapters too long and no one would read them so let's hope i don't go back to that habit.

I appreciate any and every comment, vote or read. I honestly mostly care that you guys read this and enjoy it.

I will be updating every now and then since I'm already so excited about this story, but if you guys enjoy the story, it'll be more frequent.

A little update
(quickly though, people are very confused of how she's in her fourth year of university when she's only 19 and y'all gotta calm down. I know more than a handful of people who graduate uni around 19/20 so it's normal for me. i didn't realize it's that important)

I also know I said their relationship will grow gradually but it seems to be moving a bit faster than I intended because when I read back to the first chapters, it's somewhat boring and it is what the readers first see when entering this story.

Lastly, I really want to thank two of the readers that are reading the chapters all the way through, haha. I know it sounds stupid, but I keep writing for these two readers since this story is not that popular and I don't think it will ever be. Just seeing that I got a read on my latest uploaded chapter makes me excited for the stupidest reasons. But thank you thank you thank you to anyone who stops by or just mentions it to any of their friends to check. Okay, "little" update over.

Update

I have finished writing the story and it is now complete. Sadly, I don't really like the chapters that I have written since I wrote them almost two years ago and my personality has changed tremendously. I don't like the flow of the story or some issues that were brushed over. I'm not sure how people want a second book, but I am thinking of rewriting this one first. If you see any issues that you don't like or some plot holes, I severely apologize for it. I wrote this book when gang leader stories are all I read, but my library has completely shifted from my rebellious phase. With that being said, if you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me on Wattpad.

e n j o y !