Chapter 23 | Clubbing

'To give me all your love
Is all I ever ask
Cause what you don't understand
Is I'd catch a grenade for you'

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

When we went inside the house, it was decorated with Christmas strings and the furniture was replaced with more snow related furniture.

"I.. wh.. did you know this happened?" I looked at Ace in awe.

"I told the maids to do what they wanted," he shrugs.

"Ace, wow," I stare at the shiny house.

"Now how you feeling?" He pulls me towards him.

"I didn't mean to get overwhelmed this morning, last night was, it was," I search for the word to say.

"I know," he smiles and pulls me into a loose hug.

"I love you," I whisper, still not believing that I have a man that loves me the same amount I love him.

He smiles and exhales through his nose, "I know."

"Alrighty!" I suddenly snap. "You gotta go to work and I need to call Rose over."

"Finally decided to let her into our home?" He mocks me.

"We're spending Christmas here so duh," I roll my eyes.

"Okay sassy pants," he chuckles, kisses my head and heads out.

"So you're not a virgin anymore?" Rose asks for the tenth time since she's been here.

"Rose, it was embarrassing to say at first, now it's annoying," I roll my eyes.

"With the mafia gang leader and multimillionaire Ace King," she repeats.

"He's Just Ace in my opinion," I shrug.

"So y'all gonna have a kid together now?"

"Rose!"

"I'm just saying, sooner or later it'll happen," she whispers, seeing Ace enter the room. He comes straight to me and whispers in my ear.

"I'm free for the rest of the day, I say we kick the ginger out," he puts his hands around my waist.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'm being forced to go out and socialize," I pout.

"You're forcing her to socialize?" He says in a cold tone towards Rose.

"Unless you want her to die with one ginger friend, yes I'm forcing her," she puts her hands on her waist in a challenging stance.

Ace seems to be really irritated so I change the subject before anything else goes down.

"Party!" They both look at me weird.

"Invite some of the gang and Rose will get some of our mutual friends, pretty please?" I pull the puppy eyes.

"I'll ask Blake to get some of the guys if you really want," Ace sighs.

"Thank you," I gush and kiss his lips in a quick motion to save Rose the PDA.

"Can't believe I'm being kicked out of my house," he mutters under his breath as he's leaving.

Rose looks at me with a smug look, "you've awoken a sex-craved monster."

She laughs at the look in my face and we start heading to the club Rose mentioned.

"I really don't know how I'm supposed to get into this place," I remind Rose once again.