Chapter Two

I had just put the last can of beer in the fridge for the boys when I heard the front door of my flat being forced open with a loud bang, followed by a chattering of voices.

    "LIAM!" 

  I turned around only to be thrown back a little by Louis tackling me with a huge hug.

  "Hi Louis" I mumbled in to his jumper. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and saw the familiar curls of Harry. I hugged them both back and they finally both pulled back and I saw Zayn smirk at me.

  "Hey Zayn" I smiled at him. "Where's Niall?"  

Before he could answer, he came bounding in with a cheerful smile. "Hey Li!"

  "Hey Niall, hows it going?" I smiled at him trying to control the butterflies in my stomach.

  He always looked so happy, like nothing could bring him down. Not that I'm complaining! Seeing his amazing smile made my knees go weak. Oh god, why did I have to fall so hard? Every time I saw him my stomach did little flips.

  Suddenly I registered someones hand waving in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times and saw Zayn looking at me with a concerned expression on his face.

  "You alright mate? You kinda zoned out for a minute there.."

  "Oh yeah, yeah i'm fine, just a little tired that's all. I thought you guys were coming earlier than this?" 

  "Sorry Liam.. Harry and I were a bit busy." Louis said.

  "Yeah busy.." Harry said with a cheeky smile as he went over to Louis and pecked him on the lips.

  "Eww gross guys" I heard Niall say jokingly. 

  We all moved into the lounge, and chose our favorite seats. Niall sprawled out on one of the big bean bags that lay scattered around the floor. He looked so perfect lying there, in his cream coloured chinos and red polo top. God he was gorgeous. Did he want me to jump him right there? My fantasising was cut short by the sound of Niall laughing at something Zayn had said. I loved his laugh, it always made me smile even when I was not in a great mood. He could always make me feel better. 

  The boys got the alcohol out and I watched them do shots of the kitchen counter. I of course couldn't drink because I only have one kidney. Sometimes I wish I could just drink away my sorrows and just forget about everything for a while. I was always called the 'sensible' one of our group who always looked out for the boys and tried not to do anything risky. Sometimes I wish i didn't need to worry about anything. Not the boys, my health, anything. I just can't let myself do that though.

  It was around ten thirty ish when the boys had become officially wasted. It was on nights like these they stayed at mine, either sleeping on a couch or in the spare bedroom.

  "Come on Lou! You have had enough for one night! Let Harry take you to bed!" I scolded. Lou was the worst, he always thought he could drink more than he could handle and then realised he couldn't when he woke up with a huge hang over in the morning. I saw that Zayn had already fallen fast asleep on the couch and so I turned to Niall.He was slumped on one of the stools, his blonde head about to fall on to the counter. 

  "Nialler love?" 

  "hmmm?"

  "It's time for you to go to bed" I said quietly. 

  "Will you take me LiLi? And will you stay and cuddle with me?" 

  I groaned. I hated when he was like this. It made it so much harder for me.

  "Yeah I guess so."  

I put his arms around my neck and put my arm under his legs to lift him up. I felt his warm breath on my neck and it tickled me slightly. He snuggled closer into my neck and I felt goose bumps coming up on my arms. God, why did I have to feel like this? He wont even remember this in the morning! I slowly carried him up to my room, I may as well savour the moment right? I layed him gently on my bed, and slipped of his and my own shoes. I pulled up the cover and crawled in beside him. Niall curled into my side and I brushed his hair back and kissed his for head. He smelt amazing. 

  "Night Nialler." I whispered.   

Authors Note:

So yeah this Chapter wasn't that great :/ I just wanted to get a second Chapter up cause my friend is coming to stay for a week and I won't be able to write :( I hope you guys like this Chapter! Feed back is always appreciated! :)