Chapter Sixteen

Niall's POV

Pregnant? How the fuck could she be pregnant? We had only been together, what? A couple of weeks? And only slept together like once. We hadn't had time to be together much with what happened with Liam and everything.

These thoughts ran through my head as I paced Liam's flat running my fingers through my hair. Everything had just fitted into place with Liam and now I might be coming a father. It was like everything was going against us.

I looked across at Liam and started. He was just sitting there, staring at the wall opposite not even moving.

"Li?" I said quitely, walking the short distance towards him and crouching in front of him. This was tough for me but I don't know what was going through his head at this moment. 

"Liam!" I said louder this time when he didn't respond. 

"Pregnant. Skye's pregnant? With your child? Just when I thought I could finally call you mine, you get taken away again." Liam replied in a small voice giving me a small smile. 

My heart nearly broke.

"Li, listen to me." I said taking his face in my hands so he was looking at me. "Whatever happens, I love you okay? Of course, if the baby is mine I will have to look after it, but I won't let that seperate us. I love you too much to let you go." 

"I love you too." he replied leaning his fore head against mine and closing his eyes. "You-you better go and see her Ni. Call me when you know the details yeah?" He continued his voice breaking a tad. 

"Yeah I will." I responded. I quickly leaned into peck him lightly on the lips and then stood up from my crouching position.

I grabbed my phone from the floor where I had dropped it and walked to the door to get my shoes. 

I didn't know why I was so calm about this. I just found out I might be a Dad and I am acting normally. Shouldn't I be freaking out? Liam was the one usually so calm and collected but maybe this was too much for him. 

I slipped on my shoes and looked back at Liam who hadn't moved from his position. I just wanted to stay here with my boyfriend but I knew I couldn't do that. 

Boyfriend. Liam was my boyfriend. It sounded so different saying that, but it was also so nice. After all that I had been through I had finally found someone who I could be my self with. 

I sighed and turned around slipping out the door and closing it behind me quietly. 

I jogged down the steps and then to my car getting into the drivers seat quickly. 

It took me longer than I had expected tog et to Skye's flat as it was the morning and people were on there way to work but I got there in the end. 

I parked out front but didn't get out immediately. What was going to face me in there? Was I ready to be a father? Would Skye expect me to get back together with her because of this?

If she did want that I would have to tell her no. I was with Liam now and nothing could ever break us apart. 

After sitting in the car sorting my thoughts I finally got out and headed towards the door of Skye's home. Before I knocked on the hard wood I let out a big breath and closed my eyes trying to compose myself. 

 Almost immediately after I had knocked the door opened to reveal a girl I had never seen before.

"Hi.." I said looking at, getting nervous.

"Come in. She's in the lounge. I'm Elise by the way, Skye's best friend." the girl replied moving to the side to let me in. 

I gave her  a small smile and moved past her into the hallway. I heard the door shut behind me and hurried to the lounge. Skye was sitting on the couch and she looked up when I entered the room. She looked paler than usual and she was wrapped in a blanket. 

"It's not yours." She said before I could even sit down.

"Sorry?" 

"The baby, it's not yours." She said moving over so I could sit beside her.

"How do you know?" I said slowly.

"I'm to far in for it to be yours." 

"Oh." Was all I said as I sank down onto the couch.

"Look Niall. I think I owe you an apology." Skye said turning towards me.

I looked up at her shocked but she gave me a reasurring smile.

"For what?" I said. 

"For the way I acted yesterday. I guess my hormones were all over the place because of the baby. I know why you broke up with me and I'm glad you didn't lead me on any longer." She said squeezing my hand which she had grabbed while she was talking.

"You know about me and Li?" I said looking at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I saw the way you looked at him. I am really happy for you Niall." 

"Thank you Skye. I really didn't mean to lead you on like I did. I didn't know what I wanted." I replied giving a  nervous laugh. " And if it's okay with you, I would still like to be friends, and if you need any help with the baby, Liam and I will help you." I continued squezing her hand back.

"That would be great! I'll need all the help I can get." She said smiling at me.

"I better go ring Li now, I think he was a bit worried." I said smiling back at her and standing up from the couch.

I didn't have anything to worry about after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg okay this is the shittest chapter I have ever written and its so short and I am so sorry! I am sorry I didn't update earlier either just some stuff went on the last couple of days and I couldn't write. SO YEAH SORRY FOR THE SHIT CHAPTER AND FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME!