Chapter Seventeen

Niall's POV

Instead of ringing Liam I decided to leave Skye's flat and go tell my boyfriend the news in person. I said my goodbyes to Skye and told her to ring me if she needed anything.

I reached Liam's flat quickly and wasted no time bounding up the steps to the front door. I got the spare key that Liam had given me a while back in case of any emergencies, out of my pocket and unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Li?" I called out closing the door behind me. 

"In the kitchen." I heard him call back.

I smiled to myself and moved in the direction from where his voice came. Liam had his back to me as I entered the kitchen so I took the opportunity  to sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his firm waist and kissed the back of his neck.

"I didn't expect you to be back so soon." He said relaxing into me but still not turning around.

"I have good news." I said smiling and gripping his hips so I could spin him around to face me.

"Oh?" he replied hope filling his eyes. He coppied my actions and wrapped his own arms around my waist pulling me closer. 

"Yes." I said smirking and leaning into to peck him on the lips lightly. "Let's go to the lounge." I continued pulling a way from him.

Liam's POV

 Niall pulled out of my grasp and headed towards the lounge. I watched him go, my eyes trailing down his back till they reach his bum. They stayed their until he turned and was out of view.

God I had a fit boyfriend.

I smirked to myself and grabbed my crutches. I hated the bloody things but soon I would be getting my cast off and be free of them forever. 

I followed Niall's foot steps and hobbled into the lounge where Niall had all ready positioned himself on the large sofa. 

I ungracefully slumped onto the couch next to him and placed my crutches in easy reach next to me.

Niall slid closer to me and put his legs on top of my lap. 

"So tell me what happened at Skye's then." I said placing my arm around his small waist. 

"Well the baby's not mine, as I think you would have all ready guessed." He said smiling. I squeezed his side affectionately waiting for him to continue. 

"And Skye also knows about us."

"What?" I said surprised. 

"Yeah. She said she's happy for us though! She doesn't know who the father of the baby is though." he continued a frown crossing his face at his last words. 

I stroked his back soothingly before speaking. 

"Well, we can help out can't we?" I said giving him a small smile.

I know I hadn't gotten on with Skye at our first meeting but that was only because she had Niall and I was jealous. Now that I had the boy that I loved I am sure I would get on with her. Even if I didn't for any reason I would try for Niall.

"Really Li? I did tell her that but I wasn't sure what you would say about it after everything that has happened." Niall started rambling and I cut him off with a kiss.

"Anything for you Ni." I said pulling away.  

"I love you so much Li." he said pressing his lips to mine once more. 

The kiss got more heated and before I knew it Niall was straddling me and licking my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I let him in and he explored every inch of my mouth as I rubbed cirlces into his hip bones. 

I pulled away after a while, my lungs in the need for air. Niall rested his fore head against mine and smiled at me.

"Sorry. Got a little bit carried away." he said chuckling. I laughed in response and he slipped of my lap and cuddled into my side. We sat in silence for a while, each in our own thoughts.

I felt so happy, everything was finally fitting in to place in my life and I wouldn't let anything more come between us. I had the perfect boyfriend and my best friends by my side. 

Shit. 

I hadn't told any of the boys about what had happened! Niall and I had only been going out a day but  they would be annoyed if they found we didn't tell them sooner.

"We need to tell the boys." I said kissing the op of Niall's head softly.

"Oh! I totally forgot." Niall replied, moving his head to look at me.

"Me too. But we should ring them and tell them to come round. If you are ready to tell them that is?" I said realising Niall might not be ready to tell anyone. 

"Of course I'm ready Li." he replied reaching up to kiss me on the cheek. "I'll go ring them now." he said getting up from the couch. 

"I love you Ni." 

"I love you too Li." he replied smiling down at me before going out of the room. 

I honestly could not ask for a more perfect boyfriend.

---------------------------------

Sorry its so short again :/ I was aiming for two pages but yeah. ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO D: I need to ask you guys a question. Would you like a sex scene? :P I was thinking about doing one but what would you guys like?? xD Please tell me!