Chapter Eleven

MATURE CONTENT

Liam's POV

When Niall came back he didn't come alone. As well as the boys arriving, Skye had too. Don't get me wrong she seems like a lovely person but she had the one thing I wanted. I knew I should be nice to her but it was hard. I had to make an effort though. If she made Niall happy, I guess that was all that mattered. If Niall was happy, I was happy, kind off. 

I watched them out of the corner of my eye from where I sat on my hospital bed. They were close to each other talking intently. I was to far away to hear what they were saying but it looked quite intense and Niall looked angry. It must be something pretty seroius to get Niall angry. He never gets angry. He is always so cheerful and happy.

They both kept glancing at me which made me think they were talking about me. Why would they be talking about me? I had done nothing wrong. Had I?

Maybe Skye had found out about my feelings towards Niall and that's what they were talking about now. No. That can't be it. Only Zayn knew about that and he wouldn't have told anyone. I looked towards Zayn but he was to busy talking to Louis and Harry. He wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't.

The next thing I heard was the slamming of the hospital room door and I turned to see Niall standing alone. Why was Skye so annoyed?

"Is everything all right Ni?" I called out to him.

He rubbed his hands across his face and walked over to me. I looked at him closely, he suddenly looked very tired and I noticed the bags under his eyes. 

"Yeah everythings fine." He replied.

"Where did Skye go?" Zayn said from beside me. 

"She just had to go." Niall sighed. "Actually everythings not all right. We had a fight. About you Li." Niall continued in a quite voice. 

"What?" I said looking at Niall astonished. I was right? They had been fighting about me! What had I done wrong though? "Why me?" I replied.

"She got annoyed at me that I hadn't called her. I told her I forgot because of all the stuff happening with you Li. Then she said I cared more about you then I do her and she stormed out." Niall said. 

"Oh." was all I said.

"I don't mean to be blunt Ni, but she has to understand that Liam was in a fucking coma. How could you ring her." Zayn said looking annoyed. 

I gave Zayn a look and turned back to Niall who was staring at the floor. He must really like her I thought sadly. 

I lent over and grabbed his hand which made him jump slightly but he didn't pull away. My heart fluttered a bit at the contact but I kept my composure. 

"It's okay Ni. She just needs to calm down. I'm sure she will be back soon." I said looking into his eyes and giving him a small smile. 

He gave me a small smile back and squeezed my hand. 

Why couldn't he love me back?

He suddenly tore his eyes away from mine and looked at Zayn.

"Zayn, I-I need to talk to you." He said his voice shaking a bit. What was the matter? Why did he want to talk to Zayn? I tried to fight the feeling of jealousy bubbling up inside of me as he let go of my hand and got up from his chair.

I watched them go out and turned to Louis and Harry to keep my mind of whatever they were going to talk about. 

Niall's POV

Can You Ever Love Me? A Niam fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara