Chapter Eighteen

Okay so for this Chapter it is going to be skipped ahead like a week.

-----------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

It had been a week since Niall and I had told the boys that we were together and everything was going great. All the boys were happy for us, as I knew they would be. Zayn was delighted to finally hear us say it as he knew our feelings all along. As for Louis and Harry, I think they were a bit suprised, well surprised is a bit of an understatement. 

Flash back.

The boys had arrived quickly after Niall had rung and told them we had some 'important news." Louis and Harry looked very confused and Zayn just grinned at us and hugged us both before sitting down.

Niall had asked me before they arrived if he could tell them and of course I had agreed.  

We both sat on the couch opposite the boys and Niall leaned forward as I rubbed circles on his back with my hand. 

"I think Zayn all ready knows what I am going to say" Niall said chuckling. "But you two need to know." 

Niall didn't want to beat around the bush so he just said it.

"Liam and I are together." 

 Harry looked taken aback but composed himself quickly. He smiled and got up to give us a hug, well Niall a hug, it was a bit awkwad for me as I still had my cast on and couldn't stand up with out my crutches. 

He sat back down and we looked at Louis expectantly. 

"Lou?" I said looking at him.

I might have known Louis might overact over this. He didn't like it when we kept secrets from him even though we only made it official yesterday. 

It's his own fault though, I love Louis but he is always so caught up with Harry that he doesn't notice things going on around him. 

He looked at us with narrowed eyes and I had to suppress a laugh. You could never take Lou's 'tantrums' seriously most of the time. 

"How long has this been going on?" He said finally speaking. 

"Louis.." Harry said slowly a ghost of a smile on his lips. 

"This isn't funny Harry, I don't like it when you guys keep secrets from me! You said Zayn all ready knew? Why didn't you tell us!" 

"Lou calm down, we only made it official yesterday." I said sitting up so I was shoulder to shoulder with Niall. 

"Just be happy for them Lou, you don't need to make a drama out of everything." Harry said, which was a mistake.

"Who's side are you on?" Louis said staring at Harry.

I chuckled and leaned back pulling Niall with me, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

We got bored off them bickering after a while and we moved into the kitchen leaving them to it.

After a while they both joined us and Louis apolgized giving us both a hug. 

End of flash back.

I chuckled to myself as I poured hot water into my cup to make a cup of tea.

I felt two warms hands wrap around my stomach and I smiled.

"What are you chuckling at?" my beautiful boyfriend said placing his cheek on my shoulder and tightening his arms around me.  

"Just thinking about the boys when we told them we were together." I replied forgetting my tea and turning around. It was easier for me now as I had gotten my cast of a couple of days ago and I didn't need my crutches any more. 

"Louis is such a drama queen." He said laughing into my shirt. 

"He is." I said kissing the top of his head. 

We stood there, holding each other both in our own thoughts for a while until the sound of Niall's tumy rumbling broke the silence. 

I started laughing and Niall pulled back and pulled a face at me, which made me laugh more. Trust Niall's stomach to ruin the moment.

"Sorry babe." I said calming down.

"It's not my fault i'm always hungry Li!" he said pouting at me.

I grabbed his waist pulling him towards me again and kissed the pout away.

"That's one of the reasons why I love you." I said grinning.

 He scoffed at me and tried to pull away but I held him in place. 

"It's true." 

"What other things do you love about me then?" He said stopping his efforts to get out of my arms. 

"Got to keep some secrets to myself." I replied winking at him.

I dropped my arms from around him and he walked towards to fridge to find some food I guessed.

"Li?" He said shutting the frige door and looking at me.

"Yeah?" 

"Can I ask you something?" he replied a blush creeping up on his cheeks. 

I cocked my head side ways looking at him curiusly and nodded my head.

"I am just gonna say it okay?"

"What is it Ni?" 

"Are you a virgin Li?" he said quitely but just loud enough for me to hear. 

I nearly dropped my cup of tea I was holding. I was not expecting that.

I stared at him and his face went even redder.

"Y-yeah I am." 

"Oh okay. Good."

"Are you?" I said my face turning the same shade as his. 

"Yeah. But the reason I asked was because Iwouldlikemyfirsttimetobewithyou." he replied in one big rush and I just caught what he said.

He wanted his first time to be with me?

"I would like that to Ni." I said giving him a small smile. 

He smiled back and we stood there grinning at each other like idiots. I placed my tea on the counter behind me adn walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. 

"I love you so much." I said resting my for head against his.

He grinned up at me and I think in that moment my heart felt like it was going to burst.

--------------------------------------

Okay yeah I thought this chapter went okay but a tad boring. Hope you liked it though :3

There will be a sex scene next chapter :P And I'll try and get it up soon but it's my Birthday in 4 days and I don't know how much time I will have but I am deffs gonna try and get it up before Christmas :) Alsooo THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT BEFORE THE EPILOGUE OMGGGG (I havn't proof read this because I have to go, sorry for any mistakes)