Chapter 17: Bad Timing

Taléia's POV

The whole 'Davi got kidnapped' thing was for all of us a shock. Thiago said he'd tell it Neymar and Scolari gave him the number of the police station. They were waiting for Neymar to call back, so that they could discuss it, maybe it'd be necessary that Neymar had to fly back to São Paulo. 

I was lying on Oscar's chest and thought about it, not really realizing that I was drawing circles on his chest with my finger. "On what are you thinking?" I heard Oscar asking and looked up to him. We had left the stadium and had gone back to the hotel. None of us was really in the mood to go seeightseeing or to the beach, so we decided to stay in my hotel room. "If Thiago found Neymar."" He grimaced. "I don't want to know how he must feel when he finds out that his son is missing." Oscar mumbled and stroked slightly over my back. "I guess he'll be shocked... like us." I said, and bit my bottom lip. I did not want to imagine Neymar's face when Thiago tells him, I was sure off, that Neymar would fly right away back to São Paulo. "I hope they'll find him soon." I agreed to Oscar's words. That poor little guy, I had not meet Davi yet, but I could imagine that for him it must not be easy too... I mean he's two years old and separted from his mum. Can't be good for him. I sighed and sat up. I could not think about this all the time it made me feel way to sad. Oscar sat up too and looked at me, while placing a hand on my cheek. "You okay?" He asked softly and I nodded. I was okay, just worried. 

"I'm okay." I said, and he smiled slightly. I did not want him to be worried about me. He snuggled up to me and I put my arms around him. "I'm happy you're here." I mumbled into his chest. I could feel his warm breath in my neck. "I'm happy being here with you too." He said, and breathed a kiss on my neck. A shiver run down my spine. So close to him made my heart beat increase. I looked up to him, and he cupped my face before he put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling his lips on mine.

Before I could even realize, I was lying on my back and Oscar over me. The kiss got more passionate and I could not resist, and put my hands under his shirt. Softly I stroked over his abs. His hands wandered down my side to slip under my shirt too. I could feel that the making out, had quite an effect on him. He slightly released his lips from mine. "If we go on like this I can't promise anyhting." He said and I could hear in his voice how difficult it was for him to resist me. I could see the lust in his eyes. "But I don't want you to stop." I said and put my hand on his neck to pull him back. Again our lips met. He released himself from me and I helped him put off his shirt. For a second I looked over his upper body, but I could not admire him long, because he put his lips back on mine. I put my legs around his waist and could feel his erection through his pants.His hands slipped under my shirt and he released again, to help me out of it. He started kissing down my neck over my decollete to my breasts.

"TALÉIA!" We both winced as we heard Lin and went away from each other. She had come into the room and had stopped in the middle of the room. She was starring at us with open mouth. "OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY!" She threw her hands in front of her face and hid it. "But I need to talk to you Tal!" 

"Lin! Could you please ... wait outside!" She nodded. "Yeah..." I rolled my eyes as she tried to go outside without looking. "We're not naked Lin you can take your hands off." 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and finally left the room. I sighed. Oscar breathed a kiss on my shoulder. I looked at him. "I'm sorry." I slighly bit my bottom lip. 

"It's okay. Seems like your best friend needs you." He said and stood up, wile I sat down on the bed. He gave me my shirt. I put it on and he put his on. "We see us later?" I nodded and he kissed me one last time, before he left.

Ugh. Lin goddamn. Why did she have to have such a bad timing? 

She came back and smiled at me innocently. "Stop smiling at me like that and sit down." I said and went with one hand through my hair. "I'm sorry hun I did not want to disturb you guys I did not know he'd be here and you guys would be about to..."
"About to have sex?" I ended her sentence and she blushed. 
"Sorry." 

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get to the point why you ran in here." I said. I did not want to sound unfriendly but I had not seen her the last days and now she ran here like hell. She gulped. "I need your help." She said and I waited for her to continue. "There is this guy I've been seing the last days... and ..." 

"And?" 

"And I don't-" She continued but got interrupted. "Taléia? You here?" I heard Lucía calling and she already entered. I stood up as I realized that she looked out of breath. She had been with Neymar and it seemed like that Thiago had found them.

She ignored Lin and looked at me. "Have you heard what happen to Davi?" I just nodded and she bit her bottom lip. I could see that she was worried as hell. "I'm just here to tell you that I'll be flying to São Paulo with Neymar." She said.

I blinked a few times. "You what?" I asked confused and she hugged me. "Yeah Neymar asked me if I'd join him... I'll see you in a few days." She said and let go of me. "I'll keep you informed." With those last words she left my room. I looked after her confused. I guess I had to wait until she was back to ask her what was going on between her and Neymar.

I turned around to look at Lin. "Does she know that Neymar has feelings for you?" Surprised I raised both eyebrows and shook my head. "No." She slightly nodded and I kind of got a bad feeling. Don't get me wrong, I love Lin, she's like my second half but sometimes she used everything just to hurt Lucía...

Suddenly Lin just wanted to leave. 'We can talk later', was all she said before she left. Ugh. Sometimes I did really not understand my choice of friends tho... I thought about going over to Oscar, but I guess that was not the best idea... so I sat down on my bed again, after I had stood up to go a few steps over to Lucía. Now she was gone, and I kept looking on my phone. 'She just left goddamn...' I did really hope that Davi was okay... 

I took my laptop and my notes. I needed to start to write the whole thing down in one document. I looked over Neymar's interview. I had asked him about Davi... he had called him 'best thing that happened in his life'. Adorable. I hoped that Neymar was okay... and he and Davi would be reunited soon.