Chapter 26: Brasil vs Colombia

Taléia's POV

I was sitting alone on the table in the hotel restaurant. Eating breakfast. I didn't know if the guys already had eaten or if they already had left. I guessed that Scolari told them to show up early enough because of all the interviews they had to do before the match would start.

"Hey Sweetheart." I looked up, as I heard Neymar's voice.

He sat down next to me. "Hey." I slightly smiled at him, and took then a sip of my coffee.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and looked at me worried. Of course he had realized that something had happen between Oscar and me. Who hadn't?

"I'm okay." I said and tried to smile at him, but it didn't really work. He sighed.

"Sweetheart, I'm sure you know I already have noticed that something has happen between you and Oscar ... and you know I'm curious... so what happen?" He asked bluntly.

I sighed. "I don't want to burden you with my problems while you have your own." I mumbled quietly.

"You're not burdening me with your problems. Tell me." He insisted.

I hesitated but then I told him what had happen. I could see the disbelief in his eyes as I told him that I was sure that it has been Linnea who wrote those messages to James, after all I had catched her in my room alone. She could've brought the phone back then.

"Have you talked to Linnea about it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm avoiding her."

He slightly nodded. "And Oscar?"

"He didn't listen and I didn't want to talk during the dinner with him last night ... and today I haven't seen him yet so..."

"So you haven't." He ended my sentence and I nodded slightly. "I'll talk to him." He said and I looked at him shocked. "No you won't talk to him!" I intervened. "If he doesn't trust me it's pointless." Neymar had put his head to one side.

"Have you given up or what?" The question surprised me. "After what has happen between you guys already you just give up now? Just let him believe?"

I looked down. "I'm tired of justifying myself... and I feel hurt... after the time we spend together he still thinks that my feelings for him aren't ... real... he even thinks I lied to him about my feelings for you." To the end of the sentence I got quieter.

"You both are way too much." I looked back at him surprised. "You both tell me I should wait... Lucía would see that my feelings for her are real but at the end of the day you both have a 'dispute' about your feelings for him and me? Everyone can see that you're totally in love with him and he's in love with you. Your feelings for me are on a friendship basis." He shook his head. "I'm going to talk to him anyway so ..." I blinked a few times as he stood up, not really able to say something to his words. "I see you later." He said, and breathed a kiss on my cheek before he left me. His words still present in my mind. He was right tho.

One hour later I was sitting in my room, already ready to go to the stadium as I heard a knock on my door. Who could that be? I didn't think the guys would be still here and with Linnea and Lucía I hadn't spoken for a while now.

I stood up to open the door and found Lucía in front of it. Next to her Scott, her best friend. "Scott! Hi!" I hugged him shortly. We weren't besties but we did understand each other good. "Hey Tal. I hope you're fine?" I slightly nodded and looked over to Lucía. "Scott, would you wait at the reception? We'll be there in a few minutes." She said to Scott and he nodded. "Sure. Girl Talk. I don't want to disturb." I rolled my eyes as he wiggled his eyes and left. Typical Scott. "Can I come in?" Lucía asked and I nodded.