Chapter 20: Samuel

Taléia's POV

I had been gone few days since Neymar had come back with Lucía. Davi and Carolina had come with them, and you could see the relief in all of the faces. Not just Neymar and Carolina were happy having Davi back, the whole team was happy to see the little guy happy.

I had realized that something must have happen between Lucía and Neymar, not that anyone of them said something, but how they looked at each other. But Lucía was going out of my way. She said she has to do something... but what could she possibly be doing? I was the one who had to do a project not her, but well, I'd find out soon enough what she's holding as a secret.

Gladly Samuel had not shown up anymore. It would not have ended well if he and Lucía would've met. That would've ended in a disaster. 'Hate' would be the wrong word to describe the feeling they both were feeling for each other.

I was watching the guys while they were training and made some photos. Everytime one of them catched me making a picture of them, they pulled a face. So at the end I did not just had 'professional' pictures but also pictures in which almost all of them pulled a face. I laughed and shook my head, as Marcelo pulled a face and did not saw, that Thiago passed him the ball. He fell over it. 

"Tal Tal." I heard a voice and turned around and saw Davi walking over to me. I grinned and grabbed his arms before he could fall on his little butt. "Davi. Sweetheart." I poked his nose and he laughed. Carolina approached form behind. "Hej. I hope we don't disturb you." She said and I shook my head. "Don't worry. I just ended the photo session for today." I said smiling. I looked back to Davi as he tried to grab my camera. I made a picture of him and the camera flash made him blink a few times. Carolina and I laughed about the face he pulled. "Papaiii!" Davi yelled as Neymar showed up and picked him up from the floor. "What are you doing to my poor son?" Neymar said played reproachfully, while Davi hid his face in his chest.

"Your son." Carolina started. "Wanted to try out how a camera works..." "But he got bit confused as the camera flash dazzled him." I added. Davi looked over to us and stuck out his tongue. "Pff..." We laughed about it, and Neymar stroked over Davis hair,which caused the little boy to look back at his dad. "How a bit football?" Neymar said and turned around. Leaving me and Carolina alone. I talked with her a bit, while we watched Neymar and the other guys trying to get Davi to kick the ball. 

As the training ended I talked shortly to Oscar. We'd meet up later to do somehting together. 

Oscar's POV

Taléia had to do something, so we made up to meet later. I went to the locker room, I still needed to take a shower and change. The training at the moment was really intense, well, you could feel that the whole team was nervous about the match against Cameroon. How could we not be? On that day the decision would fall if we make it to the second round or not... and we needed to reach the second round... our fans were insisting that we reach it...

After I changed, I ended up talking to David about it. But he did ask me about Taléia too, if I'd be happy with her. "I am happy David... I'm just tense because of the match. Nothing to do with Taléia." I said while I put on my jacket. "Well, I hope everything is fine between you both... the last time seeing you both sad was not really easy to bear." He replied and I looked at him. 

"Like I already mention. You don't need to be worried about me. Everything is fine between me and Taléia. There won't be anything that will take my focus from the match in two days." I said and left him after saying goodbye. 

Outside I walked slowly to my car and looked around. Frowning I stopped as I saw Linnea with... was that that Samuel guy? As they kissed I raised both eyebrows. Okay. I guess that explained the fact why he was here... but did Taléia knew that her best friend seemed to have a relationship with her ex-boyfriend? Should I tell her? I looked away from them and went to my car. That was way to weird. 

I knocked at Taléia's door and she opened smiling. Before I could say something she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. Closing the door behind me. I did not even really come to say something, I already felt her lips on mine. I needed to get the control back so I pushed her against the wall and solved myself easily from her. "Stormy welcome." I said and she blushed lightly. "I missed you." She said and kissed me again. 

"We weren't seperated that long." I said chuckling and she pouted. "For me it was already too long! What took you so long to come to me hm?" She asked while wandering down with her lips to my neck. "I can't really concentrate myself when you keep kissing me." I said and cupped her face."You're the one pushing me against a wall.." She said and grinned. "So I need to defend myself somehow." She bit her bottom lip, that caused me to shook my head but right after I put my lips on hers to kiss her passionately. "Lucía has left with Carolina. They both went to Rio. Shopping or so. Neymar is spending time with Davi and the other guys are all busy... so..."

"No one can disturb us?" I ended her sentence and she nodded. "What about Linnea?" I asked and she frowned. "I have no idea where she is tho... haven't really talk to her days now." She shrugged and I gulped. "I saw her few minutes ago." She raised both eyebrows. "With Samuel." 

I could see the disbeliev in her eyes. "You're kidding right?" She tossed me slightly away and walked past me. "Why should I tell you something like that? When it would not be true." I said confused and looked after her. "Why are we even still talking about it?" I added and tried to grab her wrist but she made a step back. I sighed. "You just told me that my best friend is making out with my ex-boyfriend... how do you expect me to react?" She said and looked at me. 

"Are you jealous or why do you care that much?" I asked, and I could not prevent to sound hurt and angry about it. She looked at me surprised. "Whuat no Oscar!" She came back over to me and pulled me down to put her lips back on mine. "I'm not jealous... Oscar .. you're the only one for me." She said while she put her arms around my neck. "I love you." Hearing those words from her made me incredibly happy. "I love you too." I said and smiled at her, on her lips formed a dazzling smile. She kissed me and I kissed her back, but I pulled away from her again and walked over to the bed, where I sat down. "What has happen between you and Samuel?" I asked and looked at her. Maybe I was to curious but I needed to know... after all he was here... way to close and it seemed like he was having something with Linnea... and I could see that it was bothering Taléia.

She came over to me and sat down next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. "He has cheated on me more than one time and... he always turned it like it was my fault that he did it." She said and I looked at her shocked. "He's a fool... how could he.." She interrupted me. "I let him treat me like he wanted... and Linnea knows how much I suffered while I was in a relationship with him... that's why I was so shocked as you  told me that she was with him." I sighed and looked at her. "I guess it's on Linnea to realize that she's doing something wrong ..." She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. "I'm afraid of the fact that she might just has called him here because Lucía is here." I frowned. "What has Lucía to do with this?" I asked confused. 

She sighed. "I haven't told you about ... Lucía had a younger brother who met Samuel kind of through me... I mean I was the one in a relationship with him... he was not the best influence... " She stopped, I could see how difficult it was for her to talk about it. She looked down on her hands and took a deep breath before she looked back at me. Tears had come into her eyes. I put an arm around her, and she cuddled up to me. "You don't need to tell me if it is to difficult for you." I said. She shook her head. "I want you to know." She said and looked up to me.

"Lucía's brother died last year... and she's convinced that Samuel had something to do with it." 

I did not really have any words for this... something like that I had not expect. "So ... I guess it's better when Samuel and Lucía don't meet?" Taléia grimaced. "That would end in a disaster... "