Eleven

Really important authors note at the end of the chapter!!

"Yeah who?" Asks Axel.

"No one." I say sitting down with a hough.

Axel will be the death of me. He's cute but I don't know him enough. I shouldn't even be kind of crushing on him.

I notice people are starting to pack up their things. "Are we leaving?" I ask.

"We're leaving, I'm going with the twins to their house." Alyssa says picking up her bag, and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Okay I'm going to stay for a little longer."

Everybody has made it off the beach while I sit there alone. It's nice I get some me time.

"Hey stranger, thought I'd stay with you for awhile, I have nothing else to do." Axel says moving his towel next to mine.

The me time has ended already. Seems familiar.

"Okay well I'm just gonna lay here and tan." I say putting on my sunglasses.

"Sounds good to me."

"Wait, why would you leave then come back?" I ask pulling down my shades to look him in the eyes.

"Well I was going to leave, but I changed my mind." He smiles looking back towards the ocean.

We lay there for a good 20 minutes before he breaks the silence. "So anything I don't know about you?"

"There's so many things you don't know about me."

"Okay let's see let's play truth or truth so we'll learn about each other."

"Ok I'll start. Have you heard anything about me?" Axel says.

"I was told to stay away from you."

"What? When?"

"When I first got here. They said you were a bad boy that I shouldn't be involved with."

"Honestly it's mostly a facade. Most things that go around the school are rumours."

"I see." I say leaning slightly on my side so I could face him.

"First ever kiss?"

"Really? Wait didn't you just go?" I ask.

"Yes but the first was a practice question."

I sigh rolling my eyes. "Let me think. I believe I was 14, could've been 13 but I can't remember."

"You don't remember your first kiss?" He asks opening his mouth wide.

"It wasn't that good, why would I remember it." I laugh.

"What are you going to school for?" I ask curiously.

"Business. I want to own my own company. Preferably a gym. I love being in the gym. It won't be the highest paying job out there but it's something I really love."

"Wow you seem to know what you want."

"I know exactly what I want." He says turning more towards me. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Dreams. Needs. Anything you want to accomplish. Anything you want to do again."

This guy, is melting me heart. I don't even know how, it's not even romantic. He just knows what to say to make my heart flutter. He's not even complimenting me and he's making me happy. He just has a way with words.