Twelve

Another authors note for you at the end! I really would like for you to read it, it will help clear up some things. And I'm talking to you all the don't read this part

Yes you read that^^^

•••

School is almost over. I'm so close to graduating. With all that's happened I'm so excited to finally graduate.

It's the second last week of school.

We're sitting in the cafeteria talking about nothing important. But all I can think about is how I might not be able to see some of these people in a long time.

I interrupt them from talking. "Where's everyone going to for college?" I ask.

"I'm going to UCLA playing as a linebacker for the bruins baby!" Brian shouts, getting the attention from a few bystanders.

"So am I. Quarterback." Axel says giving knuckles to Brian.

"We're going to Princeton and NYU." Says Reece chewing on his sandwich.

"Still deciding between UCLA and Berkeley." Says Alyssa.

"What about you Mere where you going?" Asks Brian.

"I think UCLA. I had scholarship for gymnastics but I can't take it."

"Woah that's crazy Mere. Wish you could." Says Renee.

"I know but it's ok I have so many better things. I'll be super busy without gymnastics."

The conversation continues on while I just sit there. Thinking. It's been a long few months.

All of sudden I hear my phone buzz from my pocket.

All my friends are sitting with me at this table so all I can think is who it could possibly be.

By the time I get my phone into my hands everyone at the table has their gaze on me.

The caller is the daycare.

Hello?" I answer looking towards my friends, they all have looks of confusion

"Hi is this Meredith Myers?" Asks the lady on the phone.

"This is she, who might I be speaking to?"

"It's Laura, Lakelyn has been transported to the hospital, he's had one of his episodes." She states.

I immediately jump out of my seat, grabbing all my things from the ground, while leaving my tray.

"Oh my god, I'll be right there. Are you with him, he didn't go by himself did he?"

"I'm afraid he did. I had no one else here with me and I obviously couldn't leave the children. But don't worry he's in good hands with the Paramedics."