Chapter 7

We kissed. It was soft as first but it progressively became more and more passionate. 

I felt Anna's hand go heavy and her breathing became more regular. She was fast asleep.

I put my hand around her waist protectively and drifted off to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up to a sleeping Anna next to me. She looked so peaceful.

I went downstairs to make her breakfast. I arrived in the kitchen to see her dad, a woman that I assumed was her mom and an another boy that I assumed was her brother.

'Ahhh Blake, I didn't know you were here!' Anna's dad says

'I arrived very early in the morning because Anna was a bit upset' I reply. I couldn't tell him the truth.

'I hope she's feeling better now'

'Yeah a lot better'

Just then, a very sleepy Anna came down the stairs.

'Anna, you should've stayed in bed I was making you breakfast' I reply. 

'Awwwhh Blake, it's okay I needed to get up for my morning coffee' She replies.

'That girl cannot last a day without coffee' Her brother says 'I'm Zach'

Nice to meet you Zach, I'm Blake'

After me and Anna had finished our breakfast we went up to her room.

'Sooo Blakeyyy. What should we do today??' She sat on her bed. Gosh, I love it when she calls me that name.

'Well, Anna I was thinking that you could meet my bandmates, Reece and George' I replied, hoping she would say yes.

'Yes, I'd love to'

'Great!'

"i'd better go get ready!'

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time.

Drama will be coming soon (No not a NHC 'SOON' at least I hope not)

Hope y'all have a good day/night.

Love you all 

Xx