Holiday - Part II

Anna's POV
We got to Australia a few days ago. We were staying at the Palazzo Versace in Queensland, Australia.

Our hotel room was huge! It had a big bed (for us to do things 😏) and an en-suite.
*Room attached*

I can't believe I'm here!!
We went down to the pool.
Blake's POV
I dived into the pool... well Anna pushed me 😂
She held out her hand to help me out and I pulled her in.

We swam around for a bit. Out of the blue, I kissed her, you could see the light reflecting on the water as the sun was starting to set.

As it was New Years Eve, I wanted to give her something special. I also bought her tickets to the Shawn Mendes tickets for the 16th of April. 

We were now out of the pool and getting ready for dinner.

I slipped the tickets into the pocket of my trousers, so Anna wouldn't see them. I also got vip for both of us as I really like his music.

We went down to dinner.

*An hour later*

"Anna... I have something to give you" I said to her. 

"What is it Blake?" She asked. I took out the tickets and handed them to her. "BLAKE YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY"

I kissed her. We payed for our dinner and went back up to our room. 

She knew what we were going to do next...

She attached her lips to mine and our lips moved slowly in sync. I started peppering little kisses along her jawline. She let a loud moan, I put a finger to her lips and I guided her to the bed.

I laid her down on the bed and I continued doing the same thing as before, leaving marks along her neck and collarbone. She flipped us over, so she was in control, which I obviously didn't like.

Anna's POV

I started showering wet kisses on Blake's neck and jawline. His hands wonder up my back.  I start unbuttoning his shirt and throw it on the floor.

A few minutes later, I was in my underwear and Blake was just in his boxers. I felt something go hard against my thigh.

Holy crap! That was the biggest boner I have ever seen in my entire life.

He kissed me again staying on my lips for a bit before pulling away.

"Blake! Stop teasing me!" I said.

"Anna, are you sure you want this?" He asked me. I looked at him, the look on his face evident that he wanted to do this.

"Yes I'm sure" I kissed him. He flipped us over and rested his hands on the waistband of my underwear. He looked at me for permission and I nodded.

You could probably guessed what happened next...

A/N

Hey!! I know I was meant to update on New Years Eve and this chapter might not fit in... but I'm so sorry I had to catch up on all my school work and everything!

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great 2019!

Much love,

Prina xo