Chapter 8

Anna's POV

I went to go get ready.

I was so excited, I was meeting my other two idols that changed my life.

After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs.Blake stared at me.

'You look beautiful, George and Reece will definitely like you' He whispered in my ear.

'Thank you, handsome' I replied and kissed his cheek.

Blake and I walked towards the door and I shouted 'Bye Dad, bye Mum, bye Zach!'

'BYE!' They all shouted back.

We walked out the door. It was a cold winters' morning. Blake wrapped his arm around me as we were walking to the train station, so we can catch the train to George's house.

It was a long train journey, but we finally got to Milton Keynes.

We arrived at George's house and I saw two boys standing at the door. Blake introduced me to them.

'Anna, this is Reece' He said, pointing at the boy with dirty blonde hair.

'Hi' I shyly said. He waved back.

'And this is George' Blake said, pointing at the blonde haired one. He smiled at me.

George immediately started talking to me.

Blake's POV

I could tell that the boys loved Anna, which was sweet. George went into the living room with Anna.

However, Reece stayed behind.

'Blake... Emily is here' Reece said softly.

'WHAT? WHY IS SHE HERE?' I replied, starting to get angry.

'I don't know, she said something about wanting to talk to you. Anyway, she is in the kitchen'

I made my way to the kitchen to see what that devil wants.

'Emily, why are you here?' I said calmly.

'Blake, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry' She replied.

'FOR WHAT? CHEATING ON ME OR ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT YOU DID?'

'Yes! I'm so sorry for treating you like that. Forgive me and take me back'

'Emily, I've moved on'

'BLAKE EDWARD RICHARDSON. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE ANYONE ELSE. I WILL MAKE YOU COME BACK TO ME!'

She pressed me against the kitchen counter and forced me to kiss her. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. She had trapped me.

Reece had walked in and put his hand around his mouth.

Emily had freed me.

'MARK MY WORDS RICHARDSON. YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME!' Emily shouted. She had slammed the front door.

I had collapsed to the floor and broke down to tears.

A/N

You didn't expect me to update this quickly... now did you?

Will Anna find out?

How will she react?

Will Emily come hunting for Blake?

Find out in the next chapter!

Love y'all xx