Chapter 11 - "How could you?"

Blake's POV

I finally reached Anna's house, after 4 and a half hours of running. 

I knocked on the door and her brother opened the door. He let me right in, cause he knew what had happened. Anna must've told him.

I jogged upstairs and walked to her room.

I opened the door.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

George and Anna cuddled up in bed.

'ANNA' I shouted. She woke up with a jolt, looking as if she was about to cry.

'Blake... I didn't... I swear...' She stuttered.

'Forget it.' I replied and I went out the door.

'BLAKE' 

I slammed the front door and started crying. A few seconds later, I saw a tall figure walking towards me.

It was Emily.

'Emily what are you doing here?'  I asked her.

'Well, I was using my flashlight to see where I was going and I found you crying'

'I'm fine now'  

'Your clearly not, what happened?'

Emily's POV

'Anna was sleeping with George' He said and started crying.

Yes I thought Now I can have him all to myself!

'Thanks Ems for finding me' He said and hugged me. At that moment, Anna and (my boyfriend) George came out.

'Blake, now I find you cheating on me AGAIN. Unbelievable!' Anna said.

'Anna... please it's not what it looks like' Blake replied.

'George...' I said.

'Emily, please I was keeping Anna safe' He replied.

 'Wait George, why do you care so much about Emily after everything?' Blake asked.

'Blake, I'm dating him' I replied.

Blake turned to George and pushed him 'You idiot, I thought you hated her. How could you?'

Blake's POV

I was shocked. More than shocked, I was hurt. My best friend betrayed me.

I turned to face Anna. She still had tears in her eyes. 'I'm sorry for everything. Take me back?' I asked as I was using my thumb to wipe the tears from her eyes.

'Yes I will' Anna replied. She interlocked her fingers in mine and we started walking to my house, leaving George and Emily behind.

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update. I'm going back to school tomorrow (someone save me ffs)

Anyway...

Love you all, hope you have a good day/night

Xxx