21

Blake's POV

I've constantly been wondering about the situation that happened between Anna and Brad.

Maybe I'll ask her about it today. 'Babe! Can you come here for a sec?'

'Yes Blakey?' She asked me. 

'I want to ask you something' I said, taking her hands in mine. 

'Yeah of course' 

'The other night' I looked into her eyes. 'When you saw Brad. What happened between you two?'

'Oh ummm you might want to sit down for this' 

'Ok...' I said.

Anna's POV

I took a deep breath and started talking. 

'So a few years ago, me and Brad were dating. We were happy, and all his fans were really supportive of us. A few moths into our relationship everything changed, I found out I was pregnant with his child. I'm not entirely sure if he actually wanted the child, but he said to me that me did. Anyway, when I was 5 months along, I had a miscarriage' 

Tears started forming in my eyes. Blake grabbed my hand and I took a shaky breath. 

'After Brad found out what happened, he cheated on me. With Maggie Lindemann' I was full on crying, it was 3 years ago but somehow it still affects me.

Blake hugged me tightly and I just cuddled into him. 

I slowly drifted to sleep whilst in his arms.

Hey! Sorry it's been so long. I've just been really busy and also I met nhc on October 4th!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Much love,

P x