16

Anna's POV

We were now back in England. I was feeling a bit sick the last few days, so I went to the store to pick up some tests to make sure I wasn't pregnant.

Two lines. 

Positive.

SHIT! What am I gonna do now?

Me and Blake are only 16. We're taking our GCSEs this year. He's in a band that's gonna be famous at some point. I've ruined his career.

'Blake I'm so so sorry' I said to him, crying over the phone.

'What's wrong babe, there's no need to apologise' He replies.

'Well... I'm pregnant with our child Blake'

'Oh my- Anna I'll be over in 5 minutes'

'Okay' With that I ended the call. I slumped against the wall and started bawling my eyes out.

It was exactly 5 minutes later and Blake ran into my room and immediately took me in his arms. 

'I'm so sorry Blake, I've  probably ruined your career' I sobbed.

'It's okay, you haven't. I admit I was shocked at first, but the birth of our child will be the best thing that has ever happened to me' Blake replied comforting me.

'Thank you so much Blake, I couldn't ask for anyone better' I said, cupping his face and kissing him.

*Later that night*

I woke up at 3 in the morning, feeling sick. How awesome!

I rushed to the toilet and started to puke my guts out. I felt a pair of hands snake around and held my hair back. It was Blake. 'B, you should have to see me like this'

'No, we're in this together, you need support I'll be there at all times I promise' Blake replied.

'Thanks B' I said. After feeling that I lost 2 hours of sleep, I finally crawled back into bed. 

Blake wrapped his arm around my waist and I drifted off to sleep.

Ayyy I finally updated