Chapter 20

What I didn't know that Why Don't We we're supporting and their outside the venue talking to B...

I ran up to them.

'Hang on Zach, you never told me that you were performing today?' I enquired.

'Oh maybe it's because you're so far up your boyfriend's arse' He said jokingly.

I glared at him.

'He wanted to surprise you' Blake replied.

I nodded and hugged Daniel, Jonah, Jack and Corbyn. They still live in LA so I don't get to see them that often. 

I would've happily stayed and talked to them but we had to go as Blake got us m&g.

Me and Blake intertwined our hands and made our way to the VIP line. As we got closer and closer to the front, I saw the backdrop that Shawn was taking pictures on and I started hyperventilating.

Blake immediately noticed and held me close to him so I could calm down. Soon enough I had tears rolling down my face and I was balling my eyes out.

Dani saw me and he ran towards me and hugged me. 'It'll be alright'

'But what if he hates me?' I replied.

'Shawn won't hate you, he's the nicest person I've ever met' He said. 

We finally got to the front of the line. I went first.

'You're Zach's sister right?' Shawn asked me.

'Y-Yes I am' I replied.

'Well it's nice to finally meet you. And what's your name?'

'Anna' I replied. We took some photos and he hugged me again.

'If you ever want to come backstage and see any of the boys I'll give you and your friend a pass' He whispered to me.

'Thank you so much' 

Blake gently held my hand and I knew it was time to leave. We started walking towards the exit and that's when I saw him.

Brad Simpson. The most popular kid in our school (or was the most popular kid)

He's also known as the playboy that messes around with everyone's feelings including me.

I froze. What the fuck is he doing here? I pushed past him and started walking.

Blake jogged up to me and saw that I was crying. 'Babe what's up?'

'I-It's nothing' I replied. I couldn't tell him yet. 

Blake's POV

I could tell that something was up. However, I just shrugged it off.

I was going to ask her eventually, just thought that I'd let her enjoy tonight.

We made our way into the arena where Shawn was performing. The lights dimmed and Anna's brother appeared on stage.

They were absolutely amazing. 

After about an hour, Shawn came on stage. Anna went absolutely mental. It makes be so happy to see her jumping around.

I loved Shawn's music and I've always wanted to see him live. 

*2 hours and a bit later*

It was 10pm and we still had to get back home. Anna was shattered so I carried her bridal style.

We eventually got to Anna's house and I dropped her off before walking home.

Sorry it took so long to upload!

I promise I'll try and be more active.

Much love xx