Call It What You Want

Yes, yes! Here is the second chapter. R&R is the only way to find out what is going to happen next! The more votes/comments/follows the happier I'll be!

Disclaimer: I unfortunately don't own Vampire Diaries, or else there would be a lot more Klena moments

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Call It What You Want

Elena shut herself into the room she currently resided in. She was still trying to wrap her head around what had happened to her. She was a hybrid. Even now the mere mention of the sentence made her want to burst out laughing. Her? A hybrid? Impossible! She wasn't a werewolf, and Klaus can't turn a vampire into a hybrid... maybe it had something to do with her doppelgänger blood. Elena pondered these thoughts for a while, but concluded it didn't really matter how she was like this, only that she was like this now. What did Klaus want with her though? Elena knew she had always been protected from anything that wanted to harm her, so there was no need for her to fight. Klaus had to of known she didn't know how to fight. She had what? Two maybe three vampire fighting classes with Damon and Alaric. Definitely not enough to be able to take on the mythological creatures.

After what felt like minutes, but was really hours later there was a soft discrete knock at her door. "Come in" She said while laying back, staring intently at the ceiling. "Hey, 'Lena." A masculine voice called to the newly turned doppelwerevamp. The bed dipped as the person sat at the end of her bed. "Tyler?! Wha- Wh- How come your here? Klaus lives here you know." Elena said semi mockingly. "It's useless Elena. I tried, I tried so hard for Care... but its useless there is no escaping it." Elena sat upright catching onto Tyler's gist. "Care will understand, Ty." She mumbled quietly while hugging Tyler. "No she won't. Elena I can't even go see her because Klaus won't let me. Speak of the devil." Elena quickly caught on and looked behind her to see Klaus leisurely sitting on the window seat of her room.

"Tyler go be of use and help Jesse and Scott. I need to speak with Miss Elena in private." Tyler nodded submissively before retreating from his friends room, leaving her with the devil himself. Elena looked on at the original hybrid with a rebellious glare. "Really Klaus, you won't let him see Caroline? How insecure are you? You'd think after pinning after her for a while you'd eventually loose your interest in her. She doesn't love you." Elena knew she sounded harsh, but at that moment she was not happy with him at all. In a flash Klaus had her pinned to the wall. Elena let out a slightly strained laugh before prying his hands off her neck. "Geez, you'd think after one thousand or so years someone would learn how to take a joke..." Elena said jokingly. Klaus just growled at her. She growled back mockingly. "Don't tempt me to kill you, love your head looks better on your shoulders." Elena held her hands up in mock surrender, but her dark brown eyes held a mischievous glint, that Klaus hadn't failed to notice.

"If I recall this correctly your the one who thought immortality would suit me. I never asked to be turned into a hybrid." Elena said snappily. Klaus pushed Elena on to her bed. Klaus loomed over top of her, forcing her into submission. Elena growled, but decided not to push him too far. She fell limp. Klaus loosened up slightly, but stayed on top of her. Elena decided drastic times called for drastic measures. She slowly reached up and brushed her hand against his stone hard chest. He grumbled deep in his chest, unsure where Elena was headed with this. Her fingertips danced across his skin. Klaus was no longer unsure, but was reveling in his newest hybrid's touch. He too began feeling her up, rough calloused hands skimming her waistline. Eventually Klaus' shirt was off and he began slowly lifting hers. Before Klaus could get the shirt over Elena's lacy black bra she had him flipped, he growled in surprise and frustration. "I will never submit to you wholly, Klaus. I will not let you rule me, like you do Tyler and your other hybrid followers." She snarled. Her eyes glittered dangerously golden and her canines elongated. She growled in his face before pushing herself up and leaving the room.