Ever Gonna Be Okay

AN: Chapter 3 and more to come. This one is more of a filler chapter, that is why you guys get two in one day :) but do not skip because it leads up to the next chapter. There will be some action and a Klena moment! And remember to Vote/Comment/Follow! It is important to find out what happens next!

Disclaimer: I don't own TVD all rights go to the writer and producers!

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Ever Gonna Be Okay

It's been a few days since the incident between Elena and Irene. The witch hadn't made a reappearance as of yet. Elena sat in the living room with a coffee when Tyler and Scott entered the room. "Hey 'Lena. Whatcha doing in here all by yourself? The rest of us are all in the movie room watching The Conjuring." Elena started laughing. "I don't remember the last time I watched a horror movie. Probably because our lives are a horror movie." Elena shook her head. "Come on Elena it's called having fun." Scott said. In blur he was in front of her taking her coffee out of her hands and lifting her up bridal style. "Scott!" Elena squealed and started pounding on his chest. "Lemme Go!" Scott feigned dropping her, which caused her to cling to him for dear life. She screamed which caused the two surrounding hybrids to cringe. "Seriously 'Lena?! That hurt!" Tyler whined while grabbing her coffee. Elena smirked as Scott carried her out of the living room and into the movie room where he plopped her on top of Jesse who squeezed her into a hug. "Jesse! Let me go!" Elena whined while pulling a puppy dog face. "Not gonna happen E. If I let you go your gonna leave us!" Jesse pouted and started ticking her sides. "Ah! No! I- I promise I won't leave just s- stop tickling me!" Elena giggled while trying to squirm away from her pack brother.

1 and a half hours later most of the hybrids are sprawled out on the couch with Elena laying on Jesse's chest. "You know," Elena sighed. "Horror movies are a lot scarier when they're a true story..." She said while looking at the ceiling absentmindedly. "WAIT! THAT WAS A TRUE STORY!" Trevor asked bug eyed mouth agape. "Yeah..." Elena looked at him as if he were crazy. "Your not scared are you Trev?" Elena smirked at the hybrid. "N-No... I'm not scared that the creepy Annabelle doll is gonna murder me in my sleep or anything..." He mumbled which caused the rest of the hybrids to burst out laughing. "They're making a second movie called Annabelle. I am so watching it!" Elena grinned. While Trevor looked terrified. "Horror movies really aren't as good as they used to be. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Chucky. Nightmare On Elm Street-" Elena cut Scott off, "Twilight!" Elena feigned a shudder and a grimace. The hybrids burst out laughing. "That one is scary for a whole different reason 'Lena." Tyler grinned broadly at her shaking his head slightly.

Elena stood up from her spot and stretched out her sore limbs. "Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Night guys." She waved behind her as she exited the movie room. When she got to her room she looked out her bay window. Everything seemed so serene, tranquil. Moon light glittered on the surrounding foliage and the stream that ran through the property.

Elena opened her window, deciding that she desperately needed to go out for a run. She craved it as the full moon called out to her. She dropped two stories onto the dew ridden grass. It had obviously previously rained.

Elena shed her clothes and willed herself to shift. It was excruciating, but was quicker than the previous time she had shifted. When the pain subsided Elena shook out her pure white coat and took off, blurring deeper into the woods. She stopped by the stream to look down at herself. What she saw was not the teenage girl with dark brown locks and deeper brown eyes, but a vicious white wolf with blazing gold eyes that stared into the pits of your soul. Obviously not human. But not completely wolf either. Elena fought her inner wolf for mutual control. She watched as her eyes went from vibrant gold to a murky semi brown semi gold mix. As Elena stared down at herself she saw a shadow out of the corner of her eye.