Plane Ride To Hell

AN: Yay update time! Chapter 5! Thank you all so much for sticking with this story, and we are in full flight now so buckle up and enjoy the ride :) Vote/Comment? It would mean the world to me! R&R to find out what happens next

Shorter chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer :)

Disclaimer: I am not L.J Smith, Julie Plec, or Kevin Williamson so I guess I don't own TVD... Harsh right?

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Plane Ride To Hell

Klaus and Elena remained seated in the living room for another couple hours with his arm holding her close to him not wanting to let her go. "Klaus," Elena looked up at him, "I think you should go to New Orleans." Elena sighed. "I'm not leaving you here, come with me. I'm bringing all of my hybrids, that does include you." Klaus gazed back at her. "Me? On a plane? You've got to be kidding me!" Elena said eyes wide with terror. "Afraid of flying?" Klaus smirked down at her. "I am not afraid of flying... I'm just afraid of all of a sudden not flying..." Elena muttered under her breath. Of course Klaus heard her still though. "Don't worry, love, your a hybrid, so even if the jet crashed we would live." Klaus comforted her, stroking the side of her face tenderly. Elena seemed to ponder the fact for a moment. "Sure, why not, I'd love to go into a potentially deadly situation with you." Elena smiled mockingly warm at the man beside her. "Yeah, well let's try to diffuse the situation in New Orleans, there's a reason it's called the 'City of Second Chances'." Klaus stood up holding out a hand to haul Elena up as well. "Go gather the hybrids, I'm going to deal with our Salvatore problem." Klaus left Elena to go round up the hybrids.

Klaus was downstairs in the cellar with Damon and Stefan. He was contemplating what to do with them, Stefan was still slowly dying from nip Elena had given him. "Klaus, please! I don't want to die like this!" Stefan sputtered up blood. "Why should I do anything for you, you have done nothing for me! I might as well kill you right here, right now! Where was your loyalty to your girlfriend? You can't wander in her a month after she goes missing and stomp all over her. If I were her I would just let you die from that werewolf bite, let you suffer. But unfortunately she wants me to heal your sorry ass." Klaus was seething as he tore open his wrist and let Stefan have a few drops before tearing it away. Klaus forced Stefan to look at him, you will leave here and every single day you will think about Elena and how you screwed up any chance you ever had with her, but you will not come searching for her, you will let her live out her eternity in peace... with me." He repeated the compelling with Damon, and went upstairs to find all his hybrids and his family waiting in the living room. "Are we ready to go?" Klaus inquired looking between his family and Elena. "Yep all the hybrids are accounted for and Kol is out of bed." Elena grinned mischievously. "Yeah, but a simple 'wake up Kol were going to New Orleans' would have sufficed.. You didn't have to dump freezing cold water on me." A drenched Kol glared at Elena who shrugged. That lead to Kol chasing Elena around the mansion trying to give her a hug.

After everyone contained Kol they left for the Mikaelson's private hangar. They were taking two separate jets, one for the hybrids, and one for the original family, and Elena.

Elena was in awe as she boarded the jet it was amazing there was custom leather seats with the letter M embroidered on the head rest, a flat screen TV, two mini fridges (one stocked with blood bags obviously), and even a bar stocked with some of the best alcohol you could think of. Everyone sat down for lift off, but once they were in the air everyone started moving around Kol and Rebekah were fighting over the remote control for the flat screen, while Elijah was reading an old, withered leather back book. Elena gripped the arms of her seat for dear life, she was shaking worse than chihuahua, terrified wouldn't even begin to explain the look on Elena's face. "Here, love, thought you might like a drink, to calm your nerves." Klaus handed her a glass filled with bourbon, she grabbed it and took a long sip, letting the burning substance drip down her throat, Stefan was right, the alcohol did help curb the craving for blood. "Thanks," She smiled at the hybrid who had sat down next to her.