Kink To The Master Plan

Soon after her run in with Marcel he had packed them up and moved them to the very edge of town to a smaller abandoned warehouse that served as a mock home. Elena was surprised with the free range she was given immediately, although she was given guidelines she found that she was able to bypass them whenever she deeply did not want to do something. For the first couple days the magic was so strong it was impossible, but as the days passed Elena regained her free will. The first thing she did was turn her emotions back on, but she could not let on about the malfunctioning device. She took it as her escape hatch. Most things Marcel demanded she did she could live with. Killing a few vampires, werewolves, even a witch or two.

It was until the day Marcel told her to assassinate a witch and her child that Elena drew the line. She stood off and glowered wickedly at Marcel. "No, no one will hurt innocents, and I would never even fathom the idea!" Elena snarled, eyes golden, canines bared, claws extended. Elena sliced the leather contraption clean off her neck, before she pounced at Marcel. They rolled over and over for a second before Elena got the upper hand and pinned the vampire to the ground. She poised to rip out his heart when she was yanked off of him and thrown into a nearby brick wall. She was up in a spilt second. She looked at her attacker to find seven of Marcel's vampires around her, cornering her. She growled ferociously as the veins crept under their eyes, and fangs elongated.

"Where was your loyalty?" One hissed as three descended upon her. "My loyalty lies with Klaus and his siblings!" Elena quickly killed the three vampires. Beheading the one that dare question her faith, and ripped out the other two's hearts simultaneously.

Three down five to go. The four others of Marcel's groupies tried to ambush her, but she ducked letting them collide together before ripping out three hearts and beating the other one into no recognition, and pulling out his still beating heart. She held it up as blood trickled down her arm and off her hands.

She was a murderer. But the good kind, she only killed those who didn't deserve to continue living, like the low lives that had once been semi alive before her. Elena turned her attention toward Marcel walking over to him. Before he could do anything in defense her hand was in his chest, painfully squeezing his heart. "Just so you know. The reason your plan failed was because you didn't know the legend. Magic does not affect me for long periods of time, and there is always a loophole. In this case your magic wore off. But one other loophole was you never demanded I didn't tell you that there was something wrong, or to never turn my emotions back on. I turned them back on again. I am really good at finding loopholes. You on the other hand are all out of them, because you are a dead man. And by dead I mean not moving or breathing further"

Elena once again made to pull his heart out, but what he said next shocked her to her very core. "You need me to help you with your Genevieve problem. You won't kill me." Marcel portrayed such confidence, all Elena wanted to do was prove him wrong and rip out his heart, but unfortunately he had a point, they would need each other... At least until this whole moonlight ring thing is taken care of. Elena released Marcel from her grasps and in a second flat he disappeared into the shadows.

Elena shrugged it off and ran back to the Mikaelson mansion. She threw the doors open and strode through them. "I'm back!" She hollered ascending the stairs toward her room.

xXx

Klaus, Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah sat in the living room, absolutely freaking out. It had been two weeks since Klaus and Elena had been blood jacked, and now Elena was MIA... Again... They were hovering over a map on the coffee table. "She could be being held at the old factory." Rebekah suggested. "No, that was torn down a few years ago." Elijah shook his head. At that moment they heard the front door being thrown open. "I'm back!" Called a very familiar voice. All of the originals heads shot up as they looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. Klaus was the first to flash out of the room, followed closely by his siblings.

They saw Elena just as she entered her room. They Klaus reopened her door and went inside, sitting on a sofa that sat against the west wall. "Where were you?" Klaus demanded, his tone portrayed a hint of hurt. "Oh you know... With Marcel. Did you know he had a witch spell a collar contraption that can allow him to have some sort of sire bond that controls any normal hybrid. But as we've already noticed I am not a normal hybrid." Elena called from her walk in closet. She sighed, but emerged from the closet in a pair of ratty jeans and a tee shirt. She wrapped her hair into a pony tail as she collapsed on her bed.

"Where were you being held? And how did you get away?" Elijah inquired. "A warehouse just outside of New Orleans. And as for how I made my great escape, well I had to kill seven vampires, but when I was about to kill Marcel, he said something very interesting. He said in exchange for his life he will help us destroy the moonlight rings, and the coven of witches who created them."

"We'll deal with Marcel after we are finished with the whole witch problem. Until then we will allow him to think we have forgiven his actions against us. He will tell us what he knows, and we will destroy him and any vampire who sides with him." Elijah wore a look of pure determination as he spouted out their plan. Everyone was on board, nodding their heads in agreement.

There was a ringing sound throughout the room. Klaus pulled out his cellphone and hit the answer button. Elena listened in on the conversation. "Hello?" Klaus asked. "Klaus, it's Irene. I have more news on the legend. I found another document in another grimoire. Seems magic on Elena only lasts a little while, and then it just wears off." Irene hummed. "That would've been nicer to know over a week ago... But thank you, Irene, keep reading and I hope to hear from you soon." Klaus sighed as Irene gave her goodbyes and hung up.

"Well, that would've been nicer to know before I took Elena." A voice said in pure boredom from behind them. They all shot around to find Marcel leaning casually against the door frame of Elena's room. "I suppose we have some things to talk about." He smiled deviously as he made his was downstairs.

The originals and Elena looked at each other before heading downstairs as well.

Once everyone was sat around the living room comfortably they began. "So, you have the materials needed to destroy the moonlight rings?" Elijah looked at Marcel as if he was something disgusting. "Yes, but if I told you now you would just kill me, and I prefer being a living dead person." Marcel smirked maliciously, while twiddling his thumbs. He notice everyone seemed on edge. As if his confession had messed something up. He just continued smirking and playing with his thumbs. "I suppose I just put a kink in your master plan..." He looked up at Klaus, a glint in his dark brown, almost black eyes.

Vote/Comment!

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving