The Worst Reunion Ever

AN: Chapter 4... This story will be going somewhere, and we will be finding out where that is in the next couple chapters. Plus surprise guests. So keep with me and R&R to find out what happens next! Without further ado the disclaimer... And Klaus... We can't forget about Klaus...

Disclaimer: I own nothing. All rights go to L.J. Smith, Julie Plec, and Kevin Williamson

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

The Worst Reunion Ever

Elena had sweat glistening on her tanned skin. All of the hybrids had been training for well over three hours and they hadn't even gotten to fighting in wolf form.

"Elena, Jesse" Klaus nodded toward the clearing where they had been practicing hand to hand combat. Elena jogged into said clearing and got into a fighting stance with Jesse in front of her. He cracked his knuckles, trying to look menacing. Elena just felt like laughing.

Jesse sprang forward. Elena ducked under his out stretched arms and turned around in in time push him to the ground. When he stood up Elena punched his jaw and finished him off with a roundhouse kick leaving Jesse momentarily unconscious.

"Ow! 'Lena that hurt." Jesse said rubbing his jaw which was turning slightly purple, but almost immediately began healing. Elena smirked ruffling his hair. Trevor started laughing his head off. "You just got your ass handed to you by a girl, and she didn't even get a scratch!" Jesse grimaced, slightly wincing as he stood up. "A very strong girl." He said patting me on the back a little too hard. I knew he did it on purpose, so I just punched his shoulder. He yelped jumping away from me.

"Everyone shift, we'll try this in wolf form now." Klaus sighed shaking his head slightly, before disappearing into the woods, most likely to go shift.

Elena took off to an isolated area where she could shift without the prying eyes of her pack. She shed her clothes and willed every bone in her body to break. It seemed to Elena that the more she shifted the less painful the transition became. Like her body was becoming more accustomed to it.

She trotted back to find the rest of her pack already sparring. Trevor's muddy brown wolf tackled Scott's dark grey wolf. Tyler and Zach. It seemed like everyone was paired up Jesse even had Luke. Something big tackled me to the ground, exposing my stomach. I brought my back paws in and pushed them out sending the coal black wolf skidding across the dirt. I crouched down. Ears flat against my head, canines bared, and fur bristling. I glared at Klaus through narrowed eyes. He chuffs lightly before springing forward. I did the same thing I did by the stream. I dropped onto the ground and rolled out of the way. I landed a nip to his side something very disrespectful in wolf lingo.

Klaus snarled before launching himself at me again. This time I just rolled onto my back. He landed on top of me and started trying to aim for my neck. I kept my neck protected. I brought my hind legs towards me and pushed out, sending the massive wolf a few feet away from me. I stood up shaking my coat before getting back into a defensive posture. He did the same, waiting me out this time. 'Your best offense is defense' I gave him a humorless, wolfy grin. 'Good theory, pup. But how can you be defensive when there is no offense? I have waited well over a thousand years just to become a hybrid, I am sure I can wait you out. You are much more impulsive than I am.' I could basically see the smirk on his face. Though technically a wolf can't smirk. It was more of a condescending look.

Elena snorted, brushing off his obvious attempt to try and push her buttons. 'That coming from someone as impulsive as Damon." Elena rolled her murky golden eyes at him. Klaus' jaw dropped leaving him distracted. Elena took that as her in. She ran at him in a blur of motion and tackled him digging her long canines into the flesh of his neck. She tasted his blood on her tongue. Metallic, yet sweet as nectar, it was weird. She applied pressure, but not enough to cause serious damage. Klaus growled and tried to dislodge her from his neck, but she held firm shaking her head slightly causing an unwelcome yelp to leave his throat.