Attempting Mission Impossible

Disclaimer: *Gun Clicks* I do not under any circumstances own or ever will own TVD OR TO... *Whispers* Help me! I am being held against my will by the New Orleans witch coven!

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Attempting Mission Impossible

As soon as Kol and Rebekah woke up they noticed they were in an alleyway. Rebekah groaned cracking her neck back into place. "What happened?" She turned to her brother. "Where Elena and Nik?!" She fretted jumping up. Kol held his sister still in front of him. "I don't know Bekah. We need to get Elijah, because what I do know is Nik and Elena are not here." Kol held his hands out in emphasis. Rebekah scanned he surroundings trying to find any trace evidence of her brother or the doppelgänger.

"Elijah!" Rebekah cried out as the two youngest Mikaelson's raced into their current residence. As fast as Rebekah had called for her older brother he appeared. "Rebekah? Kol? Where is Niklaus and Elena?" Elijah looked frantic as he looked between his nervous siblings. "W-Well, we went into a vamp only bar, and that is all I remember, next thing I know I'm waking up in an alleyway with a knot in my neck. Bekah was still past out and Nik and 'Lena were no where in sight. What do we do?" Kol was downright terrified, he had no clue how I approach the situation.

"Take me to the bar, we need to find out their whereabouts. Obviously something is up." The elder Mikaelson had a look of determination in his eyes.

"What? 'Lena's missing?!" Tyler gawked at the three original vampires. Tyler had been heading out for a bite with Scott, Jesse, and Trevor, who also stood in stunned silence at the newest enlightenment.

"Elena, Nik... They were- They were- She-" Rebekah appeared to be hyperventilating, eyes wide with fear for her brother and Elena. Though she was always insinuated to have hated her, in reality she was jealous of how much attention and love the doppelgänger received. All she had ever wanted was to be loved unconditionally, and the Elena seemed to take it all for granted. That is why Rebekah had always acted like a B with an Itch at the end. But now that Elena and her brother could possibly be in deep trouble she regretted every moment she had ever put Elena into, especially that night on the bridge, she was upset and acted on grief. Luckily nothing bad happened Stefan had managed to get both Elena and Matt out of the truck.

"Speak Rebekah." Elijah soothed his younger sister rubbing soft circles into her back. Rebekah managed to find enough air to formulate an actual sentence. "They were... Tense after the confrontation with Marcel an his vampires, so we went to go kill some vampires to relieve some of the tension." Rebekah breathed in a huge breath after she had finished. "We'll come with you." Elijah was about to deny the offer, but thought that if something was up the extra muscle might be helpful. "Okay, but we had better go now." They all headed out the door toward the bar.

It had been close to a month, and there was still no sign of Klaus and Elena, not one day was spent doing anything but trying to find a lead on where they were. The hybrids had looked everywhere in New Orleans all 350.2 square miles (907km2 For those on the metric system like me) nothing turned up, it was like they had disappeared into thin air, their wasn't even a scent trail the hybrids could follow. Yet they lost no hope, Klaus and Elena were both true immortals, nothing could kill them, as far as they understood from Irene...

Elijah was sitting on the sofa, he ran a hand through his hair very aggravated. Elena had always trusted him with her life, even when he fully intended to have her dead during the sacrifice, but during the commotion of everything he developed a strong bond with the newest doppelgänger. She was not like Tatia. Tatia had lured him and Klaus in and made them into obedient little puppies bending to her every whim. Elena was definitely not like Katherine. Katherine was conniving, cold-hearted, and self preserving, she could never love even if she tried. But Elena was the perfect mix of both. Vicious when needed, but ultimately sweet and caring, she was both compassionate and empathetic. Elijah felt as if he had failed her, if he had only went to the bar with them, the. Maybe her and his brother would still be safe...

"Elijah! We got a hit!" Rebekah had been just as torn up about Klaus and Elena's kidnapping, feeling the guilt weighing then both down was killing them. The only reason they were still feeding was because they knew if they had any chance of rescuing them they had to keep up their strength. Elijah scrambled to stand up. "Where!" He demanded eyes lighter at the prospect of finding Elena and his brother after all this time. "Memphis, Tennessee. " Rebekah looked over her shoulder as she went to round up as many hybrids as she could find.

There was a lone abandoned farmhouse just outside of Memphis. Kol kicked open the door, and rushing in with Rebekah, and Elijah followed by an army of twenty hybrids lead by Tyler, Scott, Jesse, and Trevor. Witches showed up, but after a few were massacred the rest fled, headed by a familiar red headed witch. "Genevieve!" Elijah was furious. He had considered Genevieve a friend ever since he met her, and now she had stabbed him in the back, and it didn't feel good. It was like when Klaus had daggered him, or Elena. Most of all he was furious that he had not seen her betrayal sooner.

"They're as good as gone now, Elijah. Let's just focus on getting Elena and Nik outta here and back home." Rebekah pushed him further into the house.

xXx

As soon as the door was busted in Klaus and Elena were both on high alert, footsteps were heard coming closer to the room they had been stuck in for what Claus had guessed was two weeks, but must've been longer, because no normal vampire would desiccate within a two week time line.

"Elijah! Kol! I found them!" A feminine voice called louder than need be. She zipped up beside her brother and pulled off the shackling with a lot of brute force. Elijah was the next to arrive with Kol hot on his heels. Both ran forward, up to Elena undoing her restraints. "Nice to see ya again doppelicious." Kol smirked down at the desiccating girl before him. Tyler ran into the room with a cooler. Elena could smell the blood even before he saw it, her eyes glistened dangerously golden as she leaped at the cooler, tearing the kid off in her haste. There were probably twenty some bags. She ripped one open, draining it in a matter of seconds, and slit the next one open. Klaus was by her side after a few moments of letting her drink.

After every bag was drained and both hybrids were relatively sustained again they turned toward their saviors. "Have I ever mentioned how grateful I am to have you three as my siblings?" Klaus gathered them all into a group hug. "Only when you need something..." Kol eyed his older brother warily. Elena stood semi awkwardly running her sore wrists. When the messed up family broke apart Kol went up to Elena slinging an arm around her shoulder. Elena pushed him off of her punching his jaw, breaking it yet again. "Ow!" Kol said cracking his jaw back into place. "Don't ever call me doppelicious ever again." Elena gave him a withering look. Before hugging him fiercely, she proceeded hugging Elijah, Rebekah and her hybrid friends. She was then in front of Klaus. She gave him an impish grin. She gave him a chaste kiss before pulling away and leaving him.

Klaus seemed to be at sea, dazed and baffled an slightly aroused by his mates actions. He knew she cared deeply about him, and he felt the same. It was the bond between them, it had to be, it was the only logical thing.

"Let's get out of here... We have some things to discuss." Klaus gave his siblings a grave look. And they knew it was important and must be consulted immediately.

When they all made it back to the mansion the originals and Elena sat in the living room, the common meeting place for them, obviously.

"How did they find out about the moonlight rings? That was only known throughout our family!" Elijah bellowed, fury very evident in his tone. Klaus had just explained they're predicament. "Well, mother," Klaus sneered the word as if it had a taste he deeply disliked. "Must have gave one to my father." Rebekah's brows furrowed in confusion. "Why would Mikael need a ring that can prolong or speed up a werewolf's abilities?"

"Mikael wouldn't, but my real father would." Klaus gave her a grim look. Understanding crossed her face as she sighed in frustration. "So your father could've spilled the details of the moonlight rings... And now they are in the hands of witches who hate you." Elijah said. "So after all this... We have to now attempt mission impossible?!" Kol muttered darkly.

AN: Wow, talk about a deep chapter... Anyways how are they going to take care of their little moonlight ring/witch problem? Let's just say blood will be shed in the upcoming chapters *Smiles Devilishly*

Vote/Comment! It's the only way to find out how Elena and Klaus are doing and how they are all going to save their home from impending doom.

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving