Trip To Mystic Falls

Road Trip To Mystic Falls

Elena couldn't even famine the idea of her parents wanting to be rid of her for all of her existence, so trying to step into Klaus' position was impossible. How was it that after going through all that trouble to save the lives of their children that Esther and Mikael would go through such extremes to eradicate the vampire and hybrid races from the face of the earth. Who could despise their children as much? Esther and Mikael may be the bigger monsters than their children. No sane person should ever want to personally end the lives of their children. Yet Esther has died what? Twice now? At least and she is still trying to kill Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelson siblings. Mikael spent his eternal existence in the hunt of Klaus, Rebekah, and their Mikaelson cargo.

The siblings along with Elena and Tyler sat around the Mikaelson's dining room. "What are we going to do about Esther and Mikael this time?" Elena sighed irritably. She couldn't help but reflect back on the times when both Esther and Mikael had put her life on the line. Which also lead her to the times that all the Mikaelson's had tried to kill her, or threatened to kill her, or in Klaus' case succeeded in ending her life. Luckily she had amazing friends. Even though she was not happy with the risk Damon had taken she still cared deeply for him, knowing that he had meant the best for her, and even tried to right his wrong. "We do what we always do, except this time succeed in keeping them dead." Klaus answered Elena earlier question. Rebekah and Elijah looked at their brother in a patronizing glare. "What? It's not like they would ever leave us alone. We need to kill them before they kill us." Klaus looked between his eldest sibling and his youngest. Rebekah sighed over dramatically throwing her hands into the air. "Listen, Nik, I know your right, but they are still our parents!" Rebekah tried to reason with her older brother, but they all knew that he was as stubborn as a mule, especially when it came to his safety and the safety of the ones he cares deeply about. He had carted his family around for in Finn's case 900 years. And others nearly that amount of time.

"Nik does have a point." Kol voiced his own opinion. In a no duh kind of tone. "Esther and Mikael don't care a lick about us anymore." He grunted, his hazel eyes hardening. "And how do you suppose we do that?" Rebekah hissed at her brother, glaring hypothetical daggers at him. "We all know that mother, as a witch, has full reign over the other side. As long as she still has that sort of power over the other witches she can keep coming back over and over again until she finally succeeds." Rebekah verbally showed them the flaws to their master plan. "So, we find a way for the witches to turn against her. They can together strip her of her powers and voila! Esther shall roam around the other side forever more." Kol's chocolate-y, hazel eyes lit up as he voiced his idea. Elena had to admit, it was a good idea, she just had one problem with it. "How are we supposed to get the witches to turn against Esther and Mikael? They want to get rid of all hybrids and vampires. Now I'm obviously on the hybrid/vampire side of this, but the witches aren't, so it will be difficult to get them to switch to our side." Elena pointed out. Silence over took the room at Elena's question. Everyone pondered it, running ideas through their heads. "Uh..." Kol's brows furrowed as he tried to find a legitimate reason why a bunch of vampire hating witches would ever switch to our side.

A cellphone vibrated throughout the room. Elena's eyes flitted down to her pocket. She took it out looking at the caller ID. She looked up apologetically smiling slightly before getting up and rushing out the front door and into he forest where she would have a little bit more privacy. Her cell buzzed once more, she clicked the answer button. "Hey Jer." Elena smiled warmly. She knew he wouldn't see her, but she couldn't control the grin that had taken over her face, making her dark brown eyes glitter in the sun. "Elena." The grin abruptly vanished from her face. His voice was hard, serious, full of 'no-joking-around-this is serious'. It startled her because her little brother usually wasn't one to get straight down to business, and if he ever did it was usually deadly serious. "Jeremy? What is it? You you guys okay?" Her voice was a little bit raspy as she was falling to keep regular breathing patterns. She felt the beginning of a minor panic attack setting in. "Everything's okay, 'Lena, I didn't mean to worry you. I actually thought you were in trouble. I have some people here who say they can help you. What's the matter? They won't tell me." I sucked in a breath of air, laughing in hysteria. "Elena?" Jeremy inquired slowly. "It's not something I can explain over the phone. Um... I'll be back in Mystic Falls tomorrow evening. I'm leaving as soon as I can." I reassured Jeremy, making sure he understood that everything was going to be okay. As soon as I had successfully made him understand I was not in the process of being murdered I hung up the phone and made my way back into the Mikaelson Mansion.