Nightmare On Bourbon Street

AN: Chapter 6! Vote/Comment/Disclaimer:

Me: I totally own TVD!

Elena: No you don't! All rights go to L.J. Smith, Julie Plec, and Kevin Williamson

Me: Nu uh! I own it! It's all mine, mine, mine!

Klaus: Just give it up already, love. You will never own TVD! Now tell the lovely fans that you don't own Vampire Diaries.

Me: *Reluctantly* Fine, I do not own TVD... ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE AUTHOR AND PRODUCERS of this great story/TV show...

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Nightmare On Bourbon Street

.::Recap::.

"Let the witch go, Klaus." A voice rang out through the back alley. Elena's head snapped toward the voice eyes golden, canines bared, snarling at the vampire in front of her. Slowly vampires poured out of the shadows. "Calm down, pup. I am only here to talk, for now." The man snickered causing Elena to growl. "What kind of person arrives for a little chit chat with an army?" Elena snapped, refusing to back down from her defensive position. She turned back to Kol, "Yeah, I agree with you, Kol. That was a plane ride to hell." Elena grumbled.

xXx

"Because I would be stupid if I didn't come into a situation with three original vampires, the original hybrid, and the legendary white she wolf. I'm not stupid." The vampire sneered. "I wasn't implying that you were stupid, just that you were very, very dumb." Elena smirked. Two vampires advanced on her quickly, before anyone else could react Elena had both the vampires hearts in her hand, the bodies collapsed into heaps on the ground. Elena looked up vivacious golden eyes glittered in the moonlight, glistening white canines exposed. She dropped the hearts to the ground, more vampires sprung forward. Klaus was by her side in a minute as well as Elijah and Kol, while Rebekah watched the witch.

A group of four vampires surrounded Elena and Kol. Both growled, they were back to back as the vampires advanced on them. Elena and Kol quickly exterminated their attackers. They looked toward the other vampire. "Is that all you've got, Marcel!" Klaus roared, blood covered almost every square inch of him. The vampire, Marcel was now out numbered, he only had two vampires by his side now, all of the others cluttered the ground, some missing their hearts, while others were ripped apart to no recognition.

Some where the disarray Elena shifted. She stood snarling and growling at the vampires in front of her. Marcel walked forward, followed by Elena growling, tensing, ready to spring at any given moment. Marcel walked right up to Elena, who eyed him suspiciously He quickly reached forward and scratched behind her ear. Dancing out of reach when Elena snapped at his hand. "I'm not a huge fan of the werewolf bite, but I hope to see you," He points at Elena, "Again." He winks at her before disappearing into the shadows, leaving a speechless Elena, raging Klaus, and very confused originals.

"Well, well, seems like someone has an admirer. Might want to keep a right leash on your mate, Nik." Kol smirked patting Klaus on the back. "Shut up, Kol!" Elena quipped pulling her shirt over her head. "Awe, loosen up 'Lena I was kidding, take a joke." Elena walked up to Kol and punched him straight across the jaw. His head flung to the side as he cradled his jaw. Elena then stormed off in the direction of the forest that surrounded the Mikaelson's New Orleans mansion.

"Not the time," Klaus sneered at his younger brother, before taking off after Elena. He heard aggravated growling and the sound of trees toppling over. He hurried, undressing and shifting into his black wolf form, before sprinting to where all the ruckus was coming from, when he arrived he saw Elena taking out her frustration on the surrounding trees which looked like they had been mauled over multiple time, laying haphazardly against each other. He leaped at her, pinning her to the ground, she wriggled and snapped at him, trying to knock him off.