Fixing Us

I knew what he wanted me to do and I mean we were sleeping together. Not like that! But we were sleeping next to each other every night. Oh what the heck. "If you take a picture of me, I will kill you." I said jabbing a finger at him. He held up his hands in surrender. "I would never."

I rolled my eyes and started to unbutton my pants. Hunter's eyes widened, and I tried to wiggle out of my skinny jeans. Hunter laughed, "need some help there?" I glared at him then slipped my skinny jeans off my legs. The t-shirt came just above mid-thigh.

Hunter examined my legs and smiled. "What's the smile for?" I asked.

"Oh nothing."

"You're a terrible lair."

"Only sometimes." I sat down next to him.

"Why were you staring at me?"

"I was looking at your legs."

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"They're long, tan, and muscular. That's another sexy thing about you." I blushed and looked down, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Are you gonna change into your pajamas?" I asked.

"I am." He said taking off his shirt. His chest was so tan and his abs were wow. "Done." I checked the time, it was 3 pm. I decided I should do the homework I missed while in the hospital with Hunter. But I couldn't get much done with Hunter doing everything in his power to distract me. "Caroline." Hunter whined. "Talk to me."

"I'm trying to do my homework."

"But I'm bored."

"Then watch a movie on my computer."

"Only if you watch it with me."

"When I'm done."

Hunter kept poking me and I knew I wasn't going to be getting any work done with him here.

"Hunter." I snapped. "Half an hour, that's it just half an hour then you'll have my full attention. Ok?"

"Ok." He whined.

            --20 minutes later--

I groaned and rubbed my temples. Hunter rubbed my shoulders. "I know it's only been 20 minutes but you seem stressed. Why don't you take a break?" I nodded, my head throbbing. My vision was going in and out as I put my homework back in my backpack. I laid down on the floor near my backpack, holding my head.

"Caroline are you ok?" I shook my head. "What's wrong?"

"There's aspirin in the bathroom. Can you get it?" I whispered.

"How many?" I held up 2 fingers.

10 minutes later, the aspirin kicked in and my migraine was starting to go away.

"Oh god I hate migraines." I said with my eyes closed. Hunter wrapped his arms around me and hummed softly until I feel asleep.

****************************************

A/n: So I'm almost at 100 views on my story! I hope everyone is enjoying it! Thank you to everyone who is reading, voting and commenting on Shattered!