Chapter 4

SOTC: Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
photo creds @nicoledollanganger on instagram

semi edited
Meghan POV - hehe

OH SHIT. THIS WASN'T PART OF THE FUCKING PLAN.

" What the hell Kelly! W-w-what did we do?" I said frantically. My hands were fanning myself and I began to hyperventilate.

Let me start from the beginning.

Kelly has hated Vanessa the first day that she entered the company doors. I, on the other hand, wanted to be her friend.

But Kelly had to intervene and not only cost me my halo but now if someone finds out what happened today we will both burn eternally.

Kelly was insane. She was vile. She was rotten on the inside but looked harmless from the outside.

I needed evidence. I needed to put this girl away. She committed murder.

But so did I.

I was conflicted. If I had evidence, it would put us both away. But if I didn't she could possibly do this again.

I have to write my wrongs. I decided to get evidence. Even if it meant ruining myself.

While Kelly was distracted to turned on my phone and started to record a video. I pressed the start button and hurriedly put the phone in my pocket.

" Kelly, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! You y-yo-u killed her. Do you not feel bad?" I said with my hands clawing at my hair and pacing back and forth.

"Man cut the shit. You took of one of her wings. If anything you killed her because she maybe would've flown back up here." Kelly said as she began to clean up the room.

"BECAUSE YOU MADE ME."I screeched

"You said if I didn't do it you would tell everyone what I did." I said walking up to her.

"Great another mess to clean up." Kelly said rolling her eyes and turning her head towards me.

"What do you mean another mess?" I said with general confusion written on my face.

And suddenly Kelly lunged at me put her hands on my neck and twisted it.

This bitch is dumber then I thought. She didn't twist hard enough. All she did was rid me of cracks in my neck. But I knew she wanted to kill me, so what I did was fall to the floor and hollow my breaths to make it appear as if I was dead.

"Fucking dumb bitch. I would've done it myself but she was just easier to fool." Kelly said and I was assuming she was still cleaning.

"My plan was fucking bulletproof. But no this dumb bitch Meghan fucking ruined everything. Simple fucking plan, a big fucking mistake." She said probably still cleaning

"But it doesn't matter now. Lemme see. Meghan killed Vannessa. She tried to kill me. I got away and she ran away. Then I play the broken survivor. Ooo, lemme practice my tears." Kelly said and all movement came to a stop.

"S-s-she k-illed her. S-he's d-d-ead!" Kelly said sobbing.

She's one hell of an actress I'd give her that.

"Perfect. Bye Meghan. See you later! No, I won't who am I lying to." Kelly said laughing and walked out of the place.

I stayed there for a while making sure Kelly was gone and opened my eyes and started to cry.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa."

DRAVEN POV

I turned my head towards Vanessa and looked at her. She looked so drained and deflated. Just like me.

"So Vanessa what are you?" I said still looking at her

"I was a guardian angel." She said. Her voice was hollow. She sounded like a monotone voice mail. I wonder what happened.

"Who were you a guarding?"

"You."

As soon as she said that last word, I shot up out of my bed and walked to my door and opened it.

"Get the hell out of my apartment," I said in the same monotone voice as she spoke in.

Slowly she rose from my bed and swung her legs around making her sit on the bed. Then she moved her fingers and I was pushed from the door as it closed.

"No, I'm not leaving."