Chapter 10

VANESSA POV

SOTC-Teen Suicide - no The Moon

After our little game, Draven and I did nothing but admire each other. I had my hand on his cheek swiping my thumb across his cheek once in a while, while he just looked at me with his hands on my torso.

"Hey, Draven."

"Yes, Vanessa?"

"Are you aware of the tiny crush I have on you?"

"Hey, Vanessa?"

"Yes, Draven?"

"Are you aware of the tiny crush I have on you?"

I hummed in response.

"I like you Vanessa, therefore I would like to take you on a date."

"The answer is no."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna take you on a date."

"So, you said no for me to take you on a date because you wanna take me on a date?"

"Yup."

"Okay Vanessa, I would love to go on a date with you."

"Come on and get ready we are going out now."

"Why now you didn't even plan anything?"

"I did with my magical abilities now come on."

After a few minutes, Draven and I were out of the apartment and ready to start our date. Basically, what conjured up was a nice mini picnic on this nice little beach, with a nice look at the sunset.

Over the past few weeks that I've been here Draven and I have gotten close very quickly. I felt as if I knew Draven forever. It may seem fast for us both to develop feelings for each other but honestly, I really don't care about it if I'm being honest.

I wanted to be with Draven.

"Come on, Draven it isn't that far of a walk."

"We've been walking for a while."

"Just though here I promise."

"But you said that a while ago and be arent there ye-woah."

"Come on just a little more walking."

We finally got to our picnic area and sat down. I opened up the picnic basket to reveal already made sandwiches, fruits, and some drinks.

We took both a sandwich and piece of fruit and layed down and the warm sand, letting the sun kiss our faces.

We engaged in a small conversation talking about our dreams, life goals, and all that other stuff.

"Draven how do you picture your future?"

"I picture my future differently every day, but no matter how different I picture my future you are always in it."

"That is very cheesy kind sir."

"I try, I try," Draven said sitting up and giving a little bow.

I sat up to give him a small round of applause.

As our laughter died down we were left staring at each other.

"Hey, Vanessa."

"Yes, Draven?"

" Is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Hey, Draven."

"Yes, Vanessa?"

"Is it okay if I kiss you?"

He hummed in response.

We both leaned in and gave each other a tiny peck on the lips. But then, Draven pulled me by my waist and we connected with another kiss.

When our lips touched it erupted sparks that I felt everywhere It was like a was like time stood still and we were the only people to exist on this earth. No one I've ever been with made me feel this way.

All I felt was pure bliss.

When we finally pulled away, we were breathless just looking at each other in awe.

Draven layed down on the sand pulling me down with him. I layed head on his chest and I intertwined our fingers together.

"Thank you for coming in my life."

"Thank you for saving me."