Chapter 14

SOTC: Lil Peep - Save That Shit

MARCUS POV

"Vanessa is pretty."

"She's dreamy."

"I think its love at first sight."

"She has to be ours."

"What about Draven?" I said rubbing my temples and taking a swig of beer.

"Eliminate him."

"Destroy him."

"Kill him."

"Kill him."

"Kill him."

I stood up and made my way to my kitchen. I turned to the right and opened a cabinet. I pulled out a small case and opened it and took out my gun.

I held it in my hands admiring how small it is but yet how much damage it could cause. I unloaded it and pointed it to the wall.

"KILL HIM."

"Bang." I said and pulled the trigger.

He has to die.

And he's dying today.

VANESSA POV

"Draven get up." I said nudging him.

"Please get up."

"Baby please get up."

"No." He said and turned around in the bed.

"Please."

"Come on. I planned a special day for us."

"Fine. Just give me five more minutes."

"Fine."

I wandered around in his small apartment and looked at Sparrow. Her food bowl was empty so I filled it up.

Then I sat on the end of the bed and started thinking. Thinking about life. I truly could not imagine life without Draven. I can't even recall what life was without him.

"Draven five minutes are up."

"Fine." He said sitting up.

"WHere are we going." He said his eyes still closed.

"Its a surprise now get ready and put these on."

"I forget sometimes you have magic."

"Mhmm. Get ready. Stop slacking."

"Ay, aye captain." He said and grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Now will you tell me where we are going."

"No, we're almost there anyway."

"Ok then."

On the way there Draven and I were making small talk. We were talking about favorite colors, favorite rappers, and singers, embarrassing moments, stuff like that.

"Hey, Vanessa."

"Mhmm."

"How did you get Penelope to leave me alone."

"Ummm. Well, I told her the date she did something bad."

"What did she do?"

"She faked her death."

"Oh.

"Mhmm."

I looked down and intertwined our fingers.

"We're here."

"The Movies?"

"Yeah. Come on we're late because of your five minutes." I said and pulled him along.

"Ha ha."

I gave the clerk our two tickets and he let us inside. Draven and I bought snacks like candy, nachos, popcorn, and slushies.

We made it into the movie room and sat in our seats.

"Vanessa, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Do you think we are gonna last?" He said

I took a deep breath.

"Honestly, I don't know. You and I are two different creatures. I'm an angel and you're a human. But I do know I wanna try to make this last for as long as it can. I thought I was gonna die that day you found me. But I didn't because of you. And for that, I will be forever grateful and I can't picture being without you. It's too early to say that I love you, but I know I'm falling for you."

Draven smiled widely and intertwined our fingers again. He leaned down and kissed me. It was full of passion and need. He pulled apart and kissed my hand.

"I'm falling for you too."

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"The movie's starting."

-Time Skip-

"That movie was surprisingly good."

"Yeah, I thought it was gonna suck because the name sucked." I said making a and impressed face.

"Yeah."

Draven POV.

I took a look at our intertwined hands. It felt right to do this. It felt right to be this close to her. She made me into a better person. She washed away my worries and replaced them with memories with her.

"Hey, Vanessa."

"Yes, Draven." She said looking up at me with her eyes full of admiration.

"I think I lo-"

"Well well well, what do we have here."

"Marcus?" I said with my eyes squinted.

"Yess."

"You're drunk."

"No. I'm not I came to end it."

"End what?" Vanessa said.

"Him." He said and pulled out a gun.

"Woah. Calm down." I said and put my hands up in a surrender.

"Don't tell me what to do. I came here to kill you and save Vanessa."

"Save me from what?" She said with her voice wavering.

"HIM!" He said pointing the gun at me.

"Wait can we think about this?" She said and took a small step towards him.

"NO! HE HAS TO DIE. THEY TOLD ME IT'S THE ONLY WAY!"

"No one has to die okay? I'll go with you just don't hurt him."

"Vanessa no."

"But they told me he has to die."

Vanessa approached him slowly and stood in front of the gun.

"I'll go with you. But don't hurt him."

He slowly put the gun down and turned to Vanessa.

"He has to die."

Then there was a gunshot and a thud. But it wasn't me.

It was Vanessa.

I rushed to her side and applied pressure to her wound. I was a shaking. I didn't know what to do. I felt wetness on my cheeks and looked up at Marcus.

"What have you done!"

hey. sorry to announce the book might be coming to an end. iono.  i havent written it out.

chow