Chapter 7

SOTC: Surrenderdorthy - heldaghost

VANESSA POV

I could easily sense that Draven was a little nervous to walk through the double doors of his college.

"It's okay you got this." I said and patted his arm.

He took a deep breath murmured something I couldn't hear and walked through the doors and pulled them open. And as soon as we both walked in, eyes that belonged to girls wandered over Draven, and the eyes of the men wandered on me.

While walking to the main office we received comments like:

"Who's the new boy?"

"I don't know, but he could get me for the night."

"The girl is hot."

"Can't wait till she's banging on my headboard."

Draven physically tensed up and I took a hold of his arm and squeezed.

"You are okay." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

We continued our walk to the main office and I had gotten my schedule.

"Here, what are the classes you have?" I asked him

"Culinary, Biology, Algebra 2, Lunch, AP Physics, and Gym." He recited

"I have the same classes with you." I said happily

"Great we should be going we are gonna be late."

"Yes, sir." I said and gave him a mini-salute.

"Attention all students culinary is canceled for the day, please report to your second-period class. Thank you."

"Biology it is then." Draven said and lead me into the direction of the class.

Not long passed before we sat down in the class and we getting ready for attendance.

"Hello class, My Name is Ms. Taylen and thank you for taking biology. Now we are gonna get ready for attendance." Ms. Taylen said with a little too much enthusiasm

As soon as she said those words all eyes were on Draven and I, not once being discreet about trying to find out our names.

"Penelope.

"Here.

"Samantha.

"Here."

"Stacy."

"Here."

"Draven."

"Here."

As soon as he said his name, they murmuring started.

"Quiet down class and allow me to finish," Ms. Taylor said a little agitated.

"David."

"Here."

"Richard."

"Here."

Vanessa."

"Here.

And the murmuring started once more.

A few more names were called and she was done.

"Class, I am not feeling so well, so please converse among yourself. Make sure you remain at a respectable tone." Ms. Taylen said and rested her head on her wooden desk.

Soon enough, Three girls, recognized as Penelope, Stacy, and Madeline approached Draven.

"Hey, Draven." Penelope said twirling her blond hair on her slender finger.

Penelope was no doubt beautiful. She had blond hair, a diamond face, bright blue eyes, and small lips. But her aura was a nasty purple color. Meaning she was rotten on the inside.

"Leave me alone." Draven said obviously annoyed

"No. Don't you remember what we had? Maybe I can bring back the feeling?" She said rubbing on his arm.

I watched as he shivered in disgust and I decided that that was enough.

"Excuse me. Please go away." I said as I peeled her hand off his arm

"Draven is my boyfriend. You aren't important in this conversation. So if you could stop talking that would be appreciated." Penelope said giving me a nasty look.

I gave her a wicked smile and gotten off from my seat. I leaned into her ear and whispered:

"October 25."

I leaned back and saw her wide eyes.

"H-How d-d-do you k-know about that?" She said stumbling backward.

I shrugged and said, " If you don't want anyone to know about it, I suggest you get to walking."

She scurried away and I sat back down in my seat.

"How did you get her to walk away?" Draven said

I did a poof thing with my hand and said "Magic."

.