Chapter 18

SOTC: Lil peep - Star Shopping 

DRAVEN POV

The first thing I felt when I was starting to wake up was agonizing pain.

I felt as if I was being set on fire, then being stabbed, then being shot. In a constant cycle.

Then it simply stopped.

I tried to open my eyes but the light was so blinding that I couldn't. So I just laid there. But then it hit me.

I quickly shot up and opened my eyes. "Vanessa! Vanessa where are you?"

I looked around but saw nothing but white. White floors, white walls, hell, I even had on white clothing.

"Vanessa!"

"Vanessa!"

I couldn't find her. She was gone. I didn't know what to do. The feeling of abandonment started to rise again and left me weak in the knees.

I couldn't take it. It was too much. I dropped to my knees and put my head down and started to cry.

But then I felt a warm presence engulf me and wipe away my tears.

I looked up and saw Vanessa smiling down at me.

"I'd never leave you." She said and pulled me into a hug.

I did nothing else but put my head in the crook of her shoulder and hug her harder.

We pulled away from each other and she pulled me up from my knees and intertwined our hands.

I looked at her and leaned in and kissed her lips. She put her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

The kiss had the same urgency as it did the last time we kissed.

Wait the last time we kissed.

"Hey, Vanessa. Where are we?" I said and pulled away.

"We are in the afterlife. Where we are free to do whatever we want. All we have to do is keep walking."

"Keep walking where?" I said with confusion.

I look of pure amusement crossed her heavenly features and the pools of honey she called eyes seemed to glow brighter.

"We keep walking until we reach our resting place."

"What resting place?"

"The place where we can be together with no judgment. The place where we can be together until we are old. The place we can love each other forever." She said smiling at me.

I looked down at our hands and I held hers tighter.

"Ready to go?" I said caressing her hand.

"Yeah, let's go." She said tugging at our hands.

And with that, we started walking into the white light. Waiting to see what the afterlife had in store for us.

@artfelt how does it feel

(the story isn't over yet guys)