Chapter 1

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

Mia's P.O.V

"Is this the house mam?" My uber driver spoke as we pulled up to my aunt's gated house.

I rolled my eyes from the backseat. "I did put in the address when you picked me up from the airport, so I think I know where I wanted to be dropped off." I bit my lip adding a small sir to not come off as too rude. I mean he could have ignored my ass.

He nodded and drove forward. As we got to the gate, he pulled up to the security booth. Making quick work, he rolled down my window. "Hi I'm Mia, my aunt is expecting me..."

The guard glanced at us boredly. "I don't have a Mia on the list. Look kid, this is private property. And we have people showing up all the time trying to sneak in. So just turn around and go the exact same way you came in..."

"No..." I started before my Uber driver cut me off.

"Yes! Sorry sir, I was just following directions." My uber driver spoke quickly putting the car into reverse.

I put my hand up. "Uhh no, what the hell are you doing? You can't just leave the route I paid for. This is kidnapping!"

Conflicted he stopped the car altogether. "Mam, I..."

I pushed open the door as I saw the guard making his way down, my eyes quickly scanned his body for weapons. I immediately seen the gun in it's holster and a taser on the side. I knew that gun had to be sliver, my aunt and uncle could never be too safe.

"You have 10 seconds before I call the police, so I've advised you..." He spoke tapping his belt where his taser lay.

"Look Mr...." I looked at his name tag. "Flucker, I really don't have time for your ignorance, my name is Mia. And I'm pretty sure I'm on that list you probably never checked so just open the damn gate and go back to your little booth to finish jerking off okay." I grabbed my bag and looked around in it.

"It's Flockier. And I can't let you in, so just turn around and get los..." He fell to the ground shaking. I opened my door and grabbed the button from his pocket and opened the gate for myself.

I smiled back at my uber driver before letting myself back into his car. "Okay, carry on now."

He started shaking his head, freaking out. "Holy shit! Yo... you just shot him! I..."

I rolled my eyes pulling a couple hundreds out of my bag, slapping it on the armrest. "I tasered him.... Go."

He quickly grabbed the money, shoving it in his pocket. "Yes mam."

Making our way down the long path, we finally stopped in front of the house. Grabbing my things from the trunk I waved my Uber off.

Just as I made another step towards the door, another guard opened it.

"How did you get in here? Who let you I..." He fell to the ground shaking. I stepped over him and opened the door. I just got off of a 12 hour plane ride; I really didn't feel up to anything like that shit.

I heard my aunt's loud voice coming from somewhere. I'll talk to her after my very much needed nap. I made my way upstairs and found an empty room. I threw my bag on the dresser and jumped starfish like on the bed and snuggled into the pillow allowing sleep to take me.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

"Mia... Mia... Oh Mia!!" That annoying voice sung in my ear. I instantly knew who it was. The only annoying person who had the balls to wake me up from my sleep. "I'll pour syrup in your hair if you don't get up." I knew she wasn't messing around. I didn't even want to try her right now.